Shikhar Dhawan's innings in Ind-BD T20

sandeep

4 hours ago, Khota said:

He just happened to be one of the top scorer in WC before he got injured. Bias on this site is unreal.

Assuming this is the T20 WC you are talking about,  here is how Dhawan has 'performed; in two T20 WCs

7 matches, 74 runs@11, SR of 83

On those numbers alone, his T20 career for India should have been over after the 2016 T20 WC. Shame that he still continues to hog one spot.

15 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Assuming this is the T20 WC you are talking about,  here is how Dhawan has 'performed; in two T20 WCs

7 matches, 74 runs@11, SR of 83

Holy crap

I knew he was bad but this absolute **** perfomance 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

He just happened to be one of the top scorer in WC before he got injured. Bias on this site is unreal.

We are talking about t20 not ODI ......that was ODI Wc .

Who here asked to drop him from ODI team ??? No one na so why are giving ODI xamples?

1 saal ho gaya odi, test n t20 men hi farq samjh nhin.....gyaan baseball ka 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Number dikhaye to bolti band as always

10 minutes ago, New guy said:

He talks about facts without bringing a single fact. When shown facts he keeps ignoring the post and keeps repeating the same thing 

hey who are you talking about , i have seen some poster in ICF who does that :p: always..and motherhood statements.. @Muloghonto will agree like alrounders dont exist , baseball needs more strategy, quicker the action more the strategy required ( as you can strategize in-between the micro seconds)

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

With so much t20 coming, why not just give a chance to some new players. We are seeing England playing so many new comers. With 3 formats you would have we are seeing more new faces in at least the shortest format. Apparently, we aren't. 

the focus is wrong- they want dhawan to find form in t20 hence he keeps getting picked, whereas u play him in right format he ll get his form. Other teams are finding players our focus is to get someone form back who has been below avg in t20s. Its baffling how he is even in t20 team

Gavaskar- "In Delhi, I think there were 55 dot balls in the 1st innings, which in my opinion is too much."

Opening batsman Shikhar Dhawan played a painstakingly slow innings at the top as India failed to get the total it would've liked for the conditions in the latter half of the game when a lot of dew was expected. 

Shikhar made a 42-ball 41 as India posted a modest 148/6 in 20 overs; which the visitors eventually chased down with Bangladesh great Mushfiqur Rahim scoring an unbeaten 60.

"Questions will be raised on Shikhar Dhawan if he doesn't bat well in the next 2 matches," Gavaskar said. "The team is not going to benefit if you're scoring 40-45 runs from the same number of balls."

"He will have to think about this. When players come back after the gap, it does take a lot of time to get back the rhythm."

Link - https://circleofcricket.com/category/IND_v_BAN_2019/44332/ind-v-ban-2019-gavaskar-critical-of-team-indias-t20i-approach-after-loss-in-delhi

Ab to gavaskar ne bhi bol diya 

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ur self disagree to facts, abhi i showed u how 'kl has done so better then dhawan...u knew u didnt have an answer to faltu ki baaten krwa lo stat dekh ke to bolti band ho gayi

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Holy crap

I knew he was bad but this absolute **** perfomance 

We are talking about t20 not ODI ......that was ODI Wc .

Who here asked to drop him from ODI team ??? No one na so why are giving ODI xamples?

1 saal ho gaya odi, test n t20 men hi farq samjh nhin.....gyaan baseball ka 

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

hey who are you talking about , i have seen some poster in ICF who does that :p: always..and motherhood statements.. @Muloghonto will agree like alrounders dont exist , baseball needs more strategy, quicker the action more the strategy required ( as you can strategize in-between the micro seconds)

4 hours ago, New guy said:

He talks about facts without bringing a single fact. When shown facts he keeps ignoring the post and keeps repeating the same thing 

Name     Runs     S/R

Dhawan  41        98

rahul       15        88

Here are the numbers and you want Rahul ove Dhawan.

Though I firmly believe Rahul needs to play. pandey and Dubey are the issue.

Edited by Khota
6 hours ago, Khota said:

Name     Runs     S/R

Dhawan  41        98

rahul       15        88

Here are the numbers and you want Rahul ove Dhawan.

Though I firmly believe Rahul needs to play. pandey and Dubey are the issue.

oh u wanna take one one match sample.....shud i take out how many matches rahul dominated dhawan which is why he has a stellar record and dhawan a poor one. 

Dhawan 4 runs s/r 100

KL 101 runs s/r 54

Link - https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18018/scorecard/1119543/england-vs-india-1st-t20i-ind-in-eng-2018

6 hours ago, Khota said:

That is the last match they played together. No one is criticising Rahul but everyone is one Dhawans case.

Coz dhawan overall record is **** so the more he fails the more he grow on everyone nerves and rahul has a stellar record in t20. If u keep shitting whole career ppl will say, ppl will understand if someone with rahul record in t20 fails

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Gavaskar- "In Delhi, I think there were 55 dot balls in the 1st innings, which in my opinion is too much."

Opening batsman Shikhar Dhawan played a painstakingly slow innings at the top as India failed to get the total it would've liked for the conditions in the latter half of the game when a lot of dew was expected. 

Shikhar made a 42-ball 41 as India posted a modest 148/6 in 20 overs; which the visitors eventually chased down with Bangladesh great Mushfiqur Rahim scoring an unbeaten 60.

"Questions will be raised on Shikhar Dhawan if he doesn't bat well in the next 2 matches," Gavaskar said. "The team is not going to benefit if you're scoring 40-45 runs from the same number of balls."

"He will have to think about this. When players come back after the gap, it does take a lot of time to get back the rhythm."

Link - https://circleofcricket.com/category/IND_v_BAN_2019/44332/ind-v-ban-2019-gavaskar-critical-of-team-indias-t20i-approach-after-loss-in-delhi

Ab to gavaskar ne bhi bol diya 

Wonder why he never says such things about senior players from the commentary box.

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

oh u wanna take one one match sample.....shud i take out how many matches rahul dominated dhawan which is why he has a stellar record and dhawan a poor one. 

Dhawan 4 runs s/r 100

KL 101 runs s/r 54

Link - https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18018/scorecard/1119543/england-vs-india-1st-t20i-ind-in-eng-2018

Coz dhawan overall record is **** so the more he fails the more he grow on everyone nerves and rahul has a stellar record in t20. If u keep shitting whole career ppl will say, ppl will understand if someone with rahul record in t20 fails

You missed the point. So many failed butthe ire is directed at Dhawan, who like I said is top bat in the world.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

You missed the point. So many failed butthe ire is directed at Dhawan, who like I said is top bat in the world.

u missed my point , dhawan is criticised also becoz he has not done well in t20

Someone like rahul has done well n iyer is young

Top bat only in ODI not in test n t20s......being top in one format doesnt make top in other formats

Edited by Ankit_sharma03