We beat oppositions by playing smart cricket - Rohit Sharma

putrevus

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

Rohit seems like a good tactician. Definitely fooled ICF and WI for first part of the game.

I think you got it right...> Like in movies like Special 26, where you fool everyone by making them believe something and do something else that they don't expect. :giggle:

He is indeed a Chanakya of cricket as repeatedly alluded to by our resident acumen expert @maniac anna. :bow:

Edited by sarcastic
13 hours ago, nevada said:

This is the most annoying part of our batting. Always tuk tuk in the first 6 overs and never looking to put pressure on the opposition. 

10 hours ago, Vickydev said:

Rohit Sharma has to look at his own strike rate in powerplays. It's abysmal to say the least. It's one thing not having the power hitters lower down the order but wasting the crucial overs at the start is easily costing us around 15-20 runs that's making the difference.

22 hours ago, OpeningBatsman said:

and people want him as captain as he is sooo better  ....

23 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Playing T20 cricket without risk :lol:

On 12/10/2019 at 8:15 AM, Frustrated said:

Wasting the power play in most t20 is never a part of smart cricket.  Don't know why hitman does not understand such a simple thing. 

On 12/10/2019 at 8:18 AM, sergio04 said:

Because he can't hit right from start.

He needs atleast 15 balls before getting in his grove. Prithwi shaw and kl Rahul should open in t20.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:26 AM, Stan AF said:

Stupid thinking.

Even more stupid to say it out loud.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:50 AM, Sandeep99 said:

He’s just saying his team doesn’t have the balls to risk useless T20 averages and hit big. Phattu statement.

You all took the bait Rohit has placed.... Didn't you??????:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: :hehe:

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

21 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

You all took the bait Rohit has placed.... Didn't you??????:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: :hehe:

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Or, Rohit or somebody in the think tank reads ICF and finally got their act together. Went out for a dinner today and forgot about the match. Then, an hour after the match started, I remembered and tuned in. By that time I already had a few glasses of beer. Looked at the score, had to rub my eyes and read again. Absolutely loving this beast mode batting by our batters! This is the type of batting fans have been yearning for! I hope today is the end of tuk-tuk baazi and the beginning of a new era of manly batting!

23 hours ago, nevada said:

Or, Rohit or somebody in the think tank reads ICF and finally got their act together. Went out for a dinner today and forgot about the match. Then, an hour after the match started, I remembered and tuned in. By that time I already had a few glasses of beer. Looked at the score, had to rub my eyes and read again. Absolutely loving this beast mode batting by our batters! This is the type of batting fans have been yearning for! I hope today is the end of tuk-tuk baazi and the beginning of a new era of manly batting!

You tick all the boxes to be our next coach ...

Had a few glasses of beer on match day.

Forgot about the match.

Remembered an hour after the match started

Hoping that the team does something and have no control over it.