1st ODI, West Indies tour of India at Chennai, Dec 15 2019 - 01:30 PM IST

tweaker

7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I am not going on a tangent, it is lack of talent which is problem.Virat is fine as a captain.He is captain not a miracle worker who balances team out from thin air.

Jadeja has to be backed after what he did and what he can do in Indian conditions. They also know they have replace Jadhav but who will they bring who gives them that balance.

Talent or readymade talent?

Yours remind me of Dilip Vengsarkar's where he once said their is no talent in India 

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Unless Dubey can produce an innings like 70 runs in 30 balls he should not be considered. HE is a hack with bat as well. Tries to muscle everything over midwicket.

He is too useless with ball.I thought he could bowl heavy ball but they don't have any replacement for his skills.He has to play.

16 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I am not going on a tangent, it is lack of talent which is problem.Virat is fine as a captain.He is captain not a miracle worker who balances team out from thin air.

Jadeja has to be backed after what he did and what he can do in Indian conditions. They also know they have replace Jadhav but who will they bring who gives them that balance.

Jadeja has been backed enough in LOIs. He has been a colossal failure.  No one has told Virat to be a wizard and create players. That's why I said let someone else take the reins and build a team. We all know Virat goes back to TTFs in the first instance. 

Virat has been one of major reasons for India's brittle middle order, he has not let anyone settle.  And just when wristy's were dominating, he brought in phoney Jadeja in the name of balance.

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

If you're talking about talent Gill,Shaw,Saini,Sundar,Agarwal etc

"Readymade talent",there is no such word in cricket,i suppose

How are the players you just named going to solve this teams needs of  batsmen who can bowl or bowlers who can bat. Stop naming players who are not playing just because you can name them.