First Ghar wapasi in Hinduism

vayuu1

Honestly  genuinely feel, chanakya, Shivaji and neta ji deserve to be father of nation more than anyone, shiva ji was shiva ji because of rajmata jijabai, Sanskar,it sadddens me to see the mess we have around us.

Forgot to add shankaracharya and Guru gobind singh

Edited by vayuu1

5 hours ago, diga said:

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/sukmawati-sukarnoputri-converts-islam-to-hinduism-indonesia-president-1869790-2021-10-27

Sukhorna's daughter converts from Islam to Hinduism ... Very symbolic that the daughter of Indonesia's founder converted

Is Apostacy allowed in Islam? 

I respect Indonesian Muslims for keeping their traditional names intact.

I think most of the Muslims from these  countries read their holy book in their own language.

Its only Subcontinent Muslims who have Arabic names and read Koran in Arabic. I have no problem if someone practice Islam for their spiritual needs but why do you have to behave “Arabic” to practice it, that part I never got.

At least christian missionaries use bible and preachers in the native language. Converted Christians sometimes keep their Hindu names like Dinesh,Rajesh etc. Indian Muslims tend to have names like Sheikh Rasheed when they don’t really look like a “sheikh Rasheed”. If you can be Rajesh etc and go to church why can’t you be Rajesh and read Koran and follow Islam or read Koran in your mother tounge ?

Edited by maniac

1 hour ago, maniac said:

I think most of the Muslims from these  countries read their holy book in their own language.

Its only Subcontinent Muslims who have Arabic names and read Koran in Arabic. I have no problem if someone practice Islam for their spiritual needs but why do you have to behave “Arabic” to practice it, that part I never got.

At least christian missionaries use bible and preachers in the native language. Converted Christians sometimes keep their Hindu names like Dinesh,Rajesh etc. Indian Muslims tend to have names like Sheikh Rasheed when they don’t really look like a “sheikh Rasheed”. If you can be Rajesh etc and go to church why can’t you be Rajesh and read Koran and follow Islam or read Koran in your mother tounge ?

I remember as kid asking my father which is best country in the world. ( Like dozens of other stupid questions where I wanted his view ). And he said Indonesia. For the fact that all different religions can inter mingle and share stuff without the usual rigidity. Ofcourse now I know the story much better, and his point wasn't totally valid. But yes this was the perception.

34 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Forced conversion with coercive tactics to lure gullible  Innocent people enmasse has to be banned. Individual ones you can’t stop and shouldn’t as well, as per our Dharma

Dharma and all goes out of window. You are a passive civilization and they are proselytizing religion. You will lose ground eventually. 

34 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

How do you ban somebody converting with a spiritual need like ARR ?

You can’t. But we need to know that more than spiritual need it is a need for identity. Civilizational identity and all is too complex. As we see with padosis, dumb but absolutely certain about everything. Need a simple idea. 

To stop conversions, first cut supply for all pseudo missionary institutions. Second set up a process for conversion with our world famous beureaucracy making it next to impossible to convert. If they are taken on trips abroad and converted, it won’t work. 

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Most Qurans in India have translations and transliterations of the original Arabic text in local Indian languages/English next to the original text. It is the transliteration and its tarjuma (in a local language/English) that most people read. Not the Arabic original.

If you are referring to prayers, they are offered in Arabic. Everywhere. Be it in Indonesia or the Central Asian republics or the USA. Logic being that you are repeating God's word verbatim.

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Most Qurans in India have translations and transliterations of the original Arabic text in local Indian languages/English next to the original text. It is the transliteration and its tarjuma (in a local language/English) that most people read. Not the Arabic original.

If you are referring to prayers, they are offered in Arabic. Everywhere. Be it in Indonesia or the Central Asian republics or the USA. Logic being that you are repeating God's word verbatim.

Recently, Madras HC mandated that Tamil slokas should be chanted in TN temples instead of Sanskrit. Sermons in churches of TN are given in Tamil. How come they don’t do the same for Azaan or Namaz to be done in Tamil?

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Recently, Madras HC mandated that Tamil slokas should be chanted in TN temples instead of Sanskrit. Sermons in churches of TN are given in Tamil. How come they don’t do the same for Azaan or Namaz to be done in Tamil?

This is not correct.

Not mandatory. The ruling said that the choice of language vests with the devotee.

Also this wasn't a new ruling. It was in response to a PIL filed for an earlier ruling.

https://www.dtnext.in/News/City/2021/09/03121816/1315839/No-issues-performing-archanai-in-Tamil-Madras-HC.vpf

The court upheld the earlier ruling.

With regards to your hypothetical question, best way to find out is to take the issue to the court. You can do it! Tell them that you want to offer namaz in Tamil.