Prashant Kishore: The amoral political dulla in the Indian political scene

rangeelaraja

Prashant Kishore has been a "political consultant" to BJP, Congress, Shiv Sena, YS Jagan Reddy and JDU chief advisor.

This political dulla who has no moral qualms about consulting sworn political rivals is an enemy that BJP must look to take down.

...Not because he has any political aaukat. He would not even win a panchayat election. But because he is trying to drive a wedge between BJP and its NDA allies.

Most people have no idea that it was this dulla who poisoned Shiv Sena to play hardball against BJP and ask for shared CM post. Result is we have a trioka of enemical politcal parties in coalition in Maharashtra, all competing to loot India's richest state.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/prashant-kishor-roped-in-to-give-sena-scion-aaditya-edge-in-maha-polls/articleshow/70322293.cms

And it is this dulla again who is inciting JDU against BJP.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/prashant-kishore-demands-four-times-more-seats-that-the-bjp-for-bihar-polls/story-x9u09deynel1zV8SxoSFGJ.html

I know for a fact that Amit Shah does not think much of this dulla and booted him out as advisor.

It is time to make this dulla jobless or face political chaos in the country as more state elections come up..

Edited by rangeelaraja

54 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He is advising Mamta too, He is still JD(u) state VP or something, he will definitely flip Nitish

advising stalin is a big task .. he is worse than pappu , but atleast stalin listen to others

freaking 450 crore for polishing a turd :lol:

translation of the heading - "bihar brahmin PK soon to become DMK leader" :lol: 

( poking DMK here for their anit-brahmin  thingy )

he is a gun for hire.

Will goto the highest bidder. If BJP give pay him, he will work for them as well.

See he is effective, but he is not a miracle worker as they portray him to be. His aukad was shown in UP 2017 with the whole UP ke ladke bs. 

The shiv sena to be fair always had ideas to play hard ball. I doubt he had anything to do with it. 

20 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

I am very happy that this DALAL, Prashant Kishor will soon become a Dhoni ka kutta.

He is no different from Amar Singh. 

Do kaudi ka dalal apni aaukat bhul gaya.

Kissa khatam! Well, he's been suspended from JD(U). Along with Pawan Verma. I respected the two especially the latter, a learned man in both English and Sanskrit and has written some books as well,  liberal notwithstanding. He was moving to the center. Also, PK was instrumental in Modi wave of 2014. He switched from being a loyalist to a hired gun, nothing wrong in that, but, he chose the wrong moment to dissent. CAA has no bearing on Bihar or Constitution or any Indian Muslim. He looks stupid revolting. Probably, these two thought they could get Nitish out of NDA seeing SAD was out of NDA in Delhi polls. Today, I saw SAD is back in the NDA fold. Nitish stuck to NDA despite his main leaders revolting. Probably Amit Shah has his number or some photos  :heh:

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Kissa khatam! Well, he's been suspended from JD(U). Along with Pawan Verma. I respected the two especially the latter, a learned man in both English and Sanskrit and has written some books as well,  liberal notwithstanding. He was moving to the center. Also, PK was instrumental in Modi wave of 2014. He switched from being a loyalist to a hired gun, nothing wrong in that, but, he chose the wrong moment to dissent. CAA has no bearing on Bihar or Constitution or any Indian Muslim. He looks stupid revolting. Probably, these two thought they could get Nitish out of NDA seeing SAD was out of NDA in Delhi polls. Today, I saw SAD is back in the NDA fold. Nitish stuck to NDA despite his main leaders revolting. Probably Amit Shah has his number or some photos  :heh:

Good riddance from a political dalal ( masquerading as a strategist) 

Bravo Nitish ji