Announced- India's ODI squad vs New Zealand

16 hours ago, The Realist said:

Kohli & his man boobed Cheerleader don't believe in young players. Not one talent has been unearthed or backed under their drunken (with power & alcohol) regime.

There is no need to unearth any talents by VK or TM  . Selectors  have identified the talents and are including them in the 14-15 squad. 

But they are either benched series after series or played in 1 match and then thrown out . 

If some one is performing then he is shunted up & down to favour a few buddies . 

Wonder what kind of a relationship Dravid shares with Kohli-Shastri and what he feels about no youngster coming through the youth teams/A system being backed and given a consistent run under captain fool and coach bombastic. Dravid became coach of A/u-19 team in 2016. Not one young player since then has been allowed to settle down and cement his place

17 hours ago, putrevus said:

So what do you tell Jadhav??

The same message that has been given to countless other ~35 year old sportsmen - Thank you for you service. We are now building up for the next WC and don’t see you a role for you 3 years from now.

But then if he gets told this how would captain fool justify his 34 year old buddy’s continued selection and the potential comeback of 39 yr old past-it friend in a few months time.

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Shaw has x-factor which Mayank lacks.  

Agarwal has a LIST A record  that puts every one convincingly behind,  baring Kohli & perhaps Shaw. So  he deserved  his chances  long way back . Having said that Shaw gives him good competition. Though not based on x-factor, now I believe  it has to be Shaw  over Mayank because he is so young  and  has an equally impressive LIST A record despite  myself having a bit of  frustration in  seeing such a talent in Agarwal getting wasted  .  

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

New Zealand ODI squad

Kane Williamson (capt), Hamish Bennett, Tom Blundell, Colin de Grandhomme, Martin Guptill, Kyle Jamieson, Scott Kuggeleijn, Tom Latham, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi (first ODI), Tim Southee, Ross Taylor.

Nothing great in their bowling

i feel a  complete white wash brewing.

With all due respect to his batting n his unique bowling skills.. I feel his fitness is not international standard. 

His running in between gets him thigh issues.. He is not as fast as kohli Manish Shreyas dube.... 

Playing him in 11 means weakening your fielding... 

I won't play him in 11 or pick him in 15.if I was msk. He is good but India has better options