4th T20I (N), India tour of New Zealand at Wellington, Jan 31 2020 12:30 PM IST

6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Dhoni bowling Joginder is great captaincy according some of you guys but saving Thakur for  last over  is not great captaincy by Kohli???

How did he save Thakur? He was the only other pace bowler with Siani being inexperienced and Shami not playing. If Shami had played Kohli would have saved Shami

Kohli: There's something new I've learnt in the last couple of games: when the opposition is playing well, you stay calm till the end and try to come back. We couldn't have asked for more exciting games, we've never played Super Overs before and now we've won two. It shows the character of the team. Initially we thought of opening with Samson and KL in the Super Over, but then KL told me I should bat because of the experience and the options I'll bring. His two strikes were crucial and then you knock the ball into the gap and takes your team over the line. Sanju was fearless at the top of the order, we didn't quite read the pitch that well. He tried to take the momentum away, he should back himself. Saini was impressive with his pace again. We were very proud with the way we went about it.

Wah rahul had to tell kohli to go upfront, itna to comman sense hai after its just 6 balls 

From a mathematical perspective, this is where NZ really lost the game.

Logic dictates they should have batted the last over of the game better than what they did.

They only needed 7 to win the game. The shots by NZ were reckless in that last over. They just lacked approaching the game mathematically.