Stuge

They masturbated at us: Delhi's Gargi College students say group of men broke in, groped and harassed girls

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Hope it isn't redux of Holi semen balloon.

No ,read the thread above by N Rao . Principal is s**t and enquiry is required .

Girls were chased till metro stations and stalked .Woman in India is not safe anywhere .

Edited by Stuge
On 2/9/2020 at 11:23 AM, velu said:

any CCTV video of the masturbation scene ? :hmmmm:

On 2/9/2020 at 5:30 AM, Gollum said:

Hope it isn't redux of Holi semen balloon.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:16 AM, Stradlater said:

Yep I too remember that incident. Would hold on passing judgements before the complete picture is clear to us. 

In all fairness most post millenial girls are stuck up and crave attention. Pretty much the reason why I oppose feminism, does not empower anyone at all just creates a generation of narcissistic attention seekers. 

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

In all fairness most post millenial girls are stuck up and crave attention. Pretty much the reason why I oppose feminism, does not empower anyone at all just creates a generation of narcissistic attention seekers. 

8 years after Nirbhaya and there are supposedly "educated" people that still behave like this.

Despicable doesn't even begin to describe it. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid

India is shyt country, no ifs and buts about it. Then for women it is pure hell. I do not know why I should go back even to visit. I think I will tell my sibling to come here sparing us the pollution, filth, depravity and self-entitled Indian men (which I might have become a part had I not left). Phuck de India!!

11 hours ago, Audiophile said:

India is shyt country, no ifs and buts about it. Then for women it is pure hell. I do not know why I should go back even to visit. I think I will tell my sibling to come here sparing us the pollution, filth, depravity and self-entitled Indian men (which I might have become a part had I not left). Phuck de India!!

Talk about a self entitled prick

Then stay there, nobody wants your kind (bhagoda) here esp if you feel this way. No matter what the faults and challenges, we shall overcome, progress is incremental. Leave Bharat Mata out of this, she doesn't need your certificate. 

Edited by Gollum
6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Then stay there, nobody wants your kind (bhagoda) here esp if you feel this way. No matter what the faults and challenges, we shall overcome, progress is incremental. Leave Bharat Mata out of this, she doesn't need your certificate. 

These self hating NRIs are really something lol. 

Don’t go to a bar in Kansas. Your ass might get shot.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:46 AM, Vickydev said:

Talk about a self entitled prick

Hey Ausshole, please go and stop these rapes and masturbation. This self-entitled prick is coming to India this year and I do not want to have to deal with this shyt, OK? I am watching you, now go get to work ASAP. :giggle:

On 2/13/2020 at 8:48 AM, Gollum said:

Actually I will be there soon. My hope we do not get raped or beaten up. :giggle:

Actually in all seriousness, I am already set to visit soon. However, I still stick to my opinion that in this respect India is shyt. Delhi and Northern India may be worse than other areas. In all the prior visits with my wife (who is not Indian), when we visited Kolkata and South India we have never had any issues of this type, not even catcalls. The worst she has faced is ogling and we have traveled at night many times. The only time we visited Delhi, we had some bad experience, but nothing like sexual assault. In general, we have had a wonderful time visiting family and friends, enjoying hospitality and good food (except the odd sickness due to pollution and eating the wrong food).

However, it seems like these kind of incidents have exploded since the Nirbhaya case, and I cannot fault her for being nervous to visit again, especially not growing up in India. Same holds for me when I lived in Missouri and I would express my nervousness walking into situations with rednecks. In that case, she would be unfazed being white and being used to witnessing the narrow mindset. Nonetheless, this time when we go, I think I will avoid traveling in the evening unless necessary just to allay any trepidation she might have.

Edited by Audiophile
On 2/13/2020 at 6:21 AM, coffee_rules said:

India is not waiting on bated breath for your visit, nobody cares for your insignificant existence. Stay in your shithole.

Actually America is a shyt country too in its own way. When I said India being a shyt country it was with reference this particular issue. If you think otherwise, then you are either blind or stupid. There was far worse countries than both the countries I have lived in. And regarding visiting India it was said with some amount of sarcasm. I have already told Bharat mata I am coming so that the red carpet can be laid out. :giggle:

I am not insignificant. One the contrary, "I am the most significant person you will ever come across!!!" Yeah ... Trump told me to tell you that!!

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

That didn't read like sarcasm, more like spite. 

The spite was indeed about India being a shyt country regarding safety of women! The sarcasm was about not visiting India which is not a realistic scenario for me,

Again, Like I said US where II live now in shyt in some respects. There is no utopia.

Edited by Audiophile
On 2/14/2020 at 9:11 PM, velu said:

@Stuge nobody is bothered about this crappily   staged sh!t .. 

news sounds obviously fake unless you are a liberal jackass with IQ in mid twenties 

Did you even care to read this tweet or just came here to say your ignorance 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/117766-they-masturbated-at-us-delhis-gargi-college-students-say-group-of-men-broke-in-groped-and-harassed-girls/?do=findComment&comment=4069317

Edited by Stuge
5 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Stages sh*t...facepalm....Says a person with a IQ of squirrel.

Read the what students have said other than media .

comeback fail as usual ..

any evidence like mobile/CCTV pic or video footage  ? :hmm:

anyway i know you are one among the snowflake libtards .. 

next time when you dumbasses stage an outcry , atleast do it properly .. 

free tip..

hire few dumbwits like you  and ask them to mastubate in front of the camera .. upload it in twitter/youtube ,  this will look more genuine 

3 hours ago, Audiophile said:

The spite was indeed about India being a shyt country regarding safety of women! The sarcasm was about not visiting India which is not a realistic scenario for me,

Again, Like I said US where II live now in shyt in some respects. There is no utopia.

India is totally unsafe for woman in general .No two ways about .

Edited by Stuge
3 minutes ago, velu said:

comeback fail as usual ..

any evidence like mobile/CCTV pic or video footage  ? :hmm:

anyway i know you are one among the snowflake libtards .. 

next time when you dumbasses stage an outcry , atleast do it properly .. 

free tip..

hire few dumbwits like you  and ask them to mastubate in front of the camera .. upload it in twitter/youtube ,  this will look more genuine 

Wtf ,Do you even read what you just wrote .