Is there any valid reason why Kohli didn't bat in the Warmup game?

On 2/24/2020 at 12:48 PM, nevada said:

I feel Bumrah is saving himself for the IPL. Australia can keep Mitchell Starc on the bench, why can't India drop Bumrah? Captain Wrogn is a certified choker. All talk with nothing to back it up. This fool has been given carte blanche to ruin Indian cricket.

I wish the BCCI would actually "rest" players from their franchise.

Surely the World T20 is more important than an irrelevant IPL tournament held every year.

20 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

God doesn't need warm ups. Jinhone practice match kheli, unhone konsa pahaad ukhaad liya. 

There is only one God and he retied a few years ago.

From memory Mr Tendulkar did play warm up games, that I am almost sure of.

His pride was in his performance and making sure he performed at his best. The best example of this is when he tore apart Warne in his first series in India. He got Sivaramakrishan to bowl to him to in the rough.

Kohli practised for the NZ tour by going shopping with his wife and taking topless photos with teammates.

14 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

His pride was in his performance and making sure he performed at his best. The best example of this is when he tore apart Warne in his first series in India. He got Sivaramakrishan to bowl to him to in the rough.

Kohli practised for the NZ tour by going shopping with his wife and taking topless photos with teammates.

SRT ji i was being sarcastic. I call him God because he thinks hes above the Game now, Indian Cricket is his baap dada ki Jaagir.

8 hours ago, express bowling said:

Overconfidence about his batting ability.

Plus ...

Not serious about overseas tests.

His focus is on bilateral LOIs and home tests to boost winning %.

If the BCCI want to fix India's performance in SENA, for starters, I would rest Kohli "only" during home series given its a forgone conclusion.

Make Kohli captain only in SENA. Then lets see how his pride handles losing everything.

12 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Its pathetic regressive to seriously call someone God. 

Sachin also did not do much in SENA test series tours he did bot win any. So yeah 

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

Its pathetic regressive to seriously call someone God. 

Sachin also did not do much in SENA test series tours he did bot win any. So yeah 

Sachins record in sena is one of the best among all batsmen. One batsman however cannot win anything along. 

15 minutes ago, New guy said:

Sachins record in sena is one of the best among all batsmen. One batsman however cannot win anything along. 

It is the best overall, even if you don't discount his last 2 away tours to Oz & Eng. He will, much like SMG, remain our best test bat for decades to come!