Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

9 hours ago, mishra said:

Whatever, Atleast After the Jamaat got rxposed , and With news reports on those violence, I am certain that their own community will turn against the preachers for bullshit , “Corona is Qurans wrath on infidels”.

if India wins this war with death of few thousands or even lakhs only, Modi is biggest commander World has ever seen in history.

Muslims are defending these preachers.

They are saying nurses are telling lies.

11 hours ago, mishra said:

Whatever, Atleast After the Jamaat got rxposed , and With news reports on those violence, I am certain that their own community will turn against the preachers for bullshit , “Corona is Qurans wrath on infidels”.

if India wins this war with death of few thousands or even lakhs only, Modi is biggest commander World has ever seen in history.

Mishraji zyada positive ho liye aap. 

12 hours ago, mishra said:

Lol Modi has been inept, doing circus rather than behaving like a leader. If MMS had been orchestrating this comedy I am sure you would have something entirely different to say. 

Maharashtra govt didn't give permission to the TJ gathering  3 weeks before lockdown, hence they had to shift, why did it take place in Delhi? All hail Uddhav and * Modi/Shah who made the NSA bow like a scared puppy before the terrorist bastard. We know Kejri isn't responsible, AAP top leaders even publicly spoke out against the Jamaat multiple times while Modi has only been doing God knows what. 

Ghanta commander, never has an Indian PM acted so disgracefully during crisis time. Not even the alpha in his party, needs to learn a lot from Yogi. 

Edited by Gollum

They’re doing it here as well. Even an MP from Birmingham attended a large funeral gathering the other day ffs. No surprise that east London and Birmingham are the worst hit areas and no doubt once it gets up to Yorkshire properly Bradford will also be a hotspot

Edited by YCCC

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Lol why blame Jihadi Didi when Modi/Shah are sleeping

That is not Modi's job to do. I think this corona has made you lose your mind, connecting everything on Modi-Shah like they are omnipresent and have a magic stick to solve in minutes. Talking to jamaat was also a right thing to do. You would not want another riot. These guys have to think about whole country. They argent their please people with agenda, spread in communal hatred is the least thing this country wants right now.

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

A moronic lady aartying Modi on TV and we have Bhakts feeling orgasmic looking at it? 

I can't even.... 

Honestly doob maro . Kachra kar k rakh diya hai poore dharam ka. 

Is there anything new in it? We have temples of rajnikant, amitabh bacchan, tendulkar.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Lol Modi has been inept, doing circus rather than behaving like a leader. If MMS had been orchestrating this comedy I am sure you would have something entirely different to say. 

Maharashtra govt didn't give permission to the TJ gathering  3 weeks before lockdown, hence they had to shift, why did it take place in Delhi? All hail Uddhav and * Modi/Shah who made the NSA bow like a scared puppy before the terrorist bastard. We know Kejri isn't responsible, AAP top leaders even publicly spoke out against the Jamaat multiple times while Modi has only been doing God knows what. 

Ghanta commander, never has an Indian PM acted so disgracefully during crisis time. Not even the alpha in his party, needs to learn a lot from Yogi. 

It was kejri who permitted the jamaat in Delhi.

37 minutes ago, YCCC said:

They’re doing it here as well. Even an MP from Birmingham attended a large funeral gathering the other day ffs. No surprise that east London and Birmingham are the worst hit areas and no doubt once it gets up to Yorkshire properly Bradford will also be a hotspot

Sad bro. How’s the situation in the UK? When I check the stats, I see the death per cases are too high.