Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Sad bro. How’s the situation in the UK? When I check the stats, I see the death per cases are too high.

Not good another 700 plus deaths announced today :( We are paying the price for not taking it seriously until a couple of weeks ago when a so called "lockdown" was announced. But even this is not going far enough Imo. Businesses are still opening up forcing people to work saying their work is essential when it clearly isn't and not enough is being done to stop non essential trips out of the house as we don't have enough police resources. And that's before I mention the underfunding of the health service for the last decade meaning they can't cope with the demand for care. 

It's a sad state of affairs. I'm angry with government's everywhere starting with the Chinese for not coming clean on the situation and also with western governments for not taking it seriously until too late. Why did the world not cut off flights from China back at the end of January beginning of February? The whole thing is a complete * up in every aspect. So many mistakes leading to the unecessary losses of life and then the economic mess for years to come

Edited by YCCC

37 minutes ago, YCCC said:

Why did the world not cut off flights from China back at the end of January beginning of February?

This was the one single decision that sealed our fates.  More honesty from the CCP, and prompt steps by UN and national governments, at that critical point, and we do not have to deal with a pandemic on this scale.  

Of course here in the US, we have a litany of stupid mistakes that followed this one.  But I don't even want to get started on Drumpf's follies.

Edited by sandeep

36 minutes ago, YCCC said:

Not good another 700 plus deaths announced today :( We are paying the price for not taking it seriously until a couple of weeks ago when a so called "lockdown" was announced. But even this is not going far enough Imo. Businesses are still opening up forcing people to work saying their work is essential when it clearly isn't and not enough is being done to stop non essential trips out of the house as we don't have enough police resources. And that's before I mention the underfunding of the health service for the last decade meaning they can't cope with the demand for care. 

It's a sad state of affairs. I'm angry with government's everywhere starting with the Chinese for not coming clean on the situation and also with western governments for not taking it seriously until too late. Why did the world not cut off flights from China back at the end of January beginning of February? The whole thing is a complete * up in every aspect. So many mistakes leading to the unecessary losses of life and then the economic mess for years to come

Sad to hear that.

The US did cancel all flights to and from China on Jan 31 but it’s apparent now that’s the virus got out long before October or November as reported.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

@Gollum ka guru log.. power grid mein problem aajayega. Arre, batthi bujhane ko kaha, main switch nahin. Kya loga sab batti lagake sote hain roz?

Its like I have visited Amrica and I know how they think :)

Believe me the event organised by Tableeghi jamat in markhaz was indirectly permitted by maulana kejriwal and it happened right under his nose .

Kejriwal has been the most incompetent in handling the situation ,first the mass exodus of migrant workers by ordering dtc workers to grab and throw them at the border then second this markhaz sham!

And kindly show me where is he organising this "5 lakh ka Khana " ,he's only branding himself !

9 hours ago, adi B said:

Believe me the event organised by Tableeghi jamat in markhaz was indirectly permitted by maulana kejriwal and it happened right under his nose .

Kejriwal has been the most incompetent in handling the situation ,first the mass exodus of migrant workers by ordering dtc workers to grab and throw them at the border then second this markhaz sham!

And kindly show me where is he organising this "5 lakh ka Khana " ,he's only branding himself !

Bahut chalak banda hai yeh kejri...

10 hours ago, adi B said:

Handling that was responsibility of police controlled by Amit Shah

7 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Delhi Police comes under Kejri? 

Permission comes from govt, not police. Police could do zilch once 5000 people have gathered other than asking them to leave. Gathering shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Edited by rkt.india

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Handling that was responsibility of police controlled by Amit Shah

Yeah very convenient response, if you were living nearby this area ,you'd exactly know who gave this organiser a secret permission to operate, Delhi police sometimes have to act by the orders by SDM and he is ordered primarily by the MLA ,the nizamuddin case is a classic example of that .

Amit shah was responsible for the delhi riot and should have resigned or kicked out ,but not for this sh1t !

Kejriwal is a charlatan and I have maintained this stance since 2012 .

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

The world needs to come together and act against china.

They are responsible for this.

I think the Indian Bar association and Intl council of jurists have penned a petition in UNHRC against China, the US did earlier in the ICJ .

This is just the start 

1 hour ago, adi B said:

I think the Indian Bar association and Intl council of jurists have penned a petition in UNHRC against China, the US did earlier in the ICJ .

This is just the start 

China has veto power.

Time to remove that.

Such an irresponsible state should not have such power.

In the name of Corona relief activities, the group visited the camp of migrant workers from Tamil Nadu. Following the distribution of materials, they intervened in the pooja and prayer of the labourers and made a mockery of Hindu religious practices by chanting sacred Mantras in a disgusting manner.

They chanted Hindu mantras and Shlokas, replacing the original verses with abusive words. They made a mockery of Hindu gods, including Bhagwan Sri Ram and Bhagwan Maha Vishnu by mimicking the mantra chanting. They also derogated the Hindu way of paying obeisance to food and Namaskaram, which are vital parts of Hindu culture.

So classy.

Edited by Gollum

Now this, Amit Shah has blood on his hands...aur jhuko mullon ke saamne

9 baje sab candle jalao

Lautan Nishad, s/o Tulsi Nishad.....Om Shanti. Apparently was a Dalit.  

Man shot dead in UP for remark against Jamaat

Prayagraj, April 5 (IANS) A young man was shot dead at a tea stall here when he made a comment against the Tablighi Jamaat.

The deceased has been identified as Lautan Nishad.

UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath has taken cognizance of the incident and announced Rs 5 lakh as compensation for the family of the deceased and ordered that the accused be booked under the National Security Act (NSA).

According to reports, the incident took place on Sunday morning in Kareli area.

Lautan Nishad made a remark against the Tablighi Jamaat and one Mohammad Sona, who was present there, shot him dead. The accused was arrested on the spot.

The chief minister, meanwhile, has sought an explanation as to why a tea stall was open during the lockdown. He has ordered action against the guilty police personnel.

--IANS

Man shot dead in Prayagraj for questioning Tablighi Jamaat gathering amid COVID-19 lockdown

प्रयागराज: लॉकडाउन के दौरान युवक की हत्‍या पर सीएम योगी सख्त, NSA के तहत होगी कार्रवाई

Graphic content

Oh yeah the customary BS

Dara Hua Musalman

Jai Bhim Jai Meem

Edited by Gollum