At least 25 killed in Kabul gurdwara attack, IS claims responsibility

Laaloo

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

In the long term, only two jaatis can turn the tide against Muslims while they are not the majority: Sikhs and Chinese (as in their historic control of Muslim lands of east Central Asia). Therefore, modi should accept all Sikh refugees we can and settle them in Kashmir valley. Two birds, one stone. 

Dada, Russian Christian civilians had to flee the Caucasus (Chechnya, Dagestan) despite full backing of state machinery. You think Sikhs can succeed where they failed? Muslims are tyrannical when in majority and to make matters worse can't be reasoned with (not denying there are some good apples but talking about overall system), lot of psycopaths in their midst. And at least when it comes to India, western lobbies and international orgs are clarely on the side of rabid Islamists, even if say the Sikhs had the capability to turn the tide, vested interests would put enormous pressure on India and we aren't China !!!! Sure historically the Sikhs gave plenty of ass kickings in modern day Afg, Pak, Kashmir but it is difficult to operate like that in 21st century, don't you think? Only our army can deal with Kashmir valley, make AFSPA in that region permanant and maintain pressure, will keep them in control but doubt they will abandon their barbaric cum treasonous ways. 

Edited by Gollum

The liberandu Sikhs will lament the death of their kin by Islamist terrorists but will vilify the PM Modi and Hindus for CAA which is actually designed to help Sikh minorities to escape death and provide safe refuge, You cannot make this **** up.
Have noticed that libererandu Sikhs are still caught up in their own Lahori nostalgia and most oppose BJP...will come back and bite them

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

On 3/26/2020 at 8:02 AM, Yoda-esque said:

Watch the YouTube video of Nomadic Indian in Afghanistan Sikh Gurdwara..these people are very oppressed.

Our sickulars are probably the scum of the Earth

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

why don't the dharmics in these countries come back? what's still left for them in these islamic shitholes we are surrounded by where they can't even live with dignity? eventually our western neighbors will implode under the weight of their own lies and unsustainable extremism which has and can only be sustained by foreign money by which time we can look to take advantage. 

btw perpetrator of the attack is seemingly another isis recruit from 100% literacy, highest HDI, God's own communist emirate of Kerala. 

Edited by rollingstoned

On 3/26/2020 at 8:36 AM, Gollum said:

Afg Dharmics were 370,000 strong in the 60s

200,000 in the 80s

50,000 in early 2000s

<1000 today, in the 300-400 range to be more precise 

But yeah CAA is sin, Modi is Satan. 

@Alam_dar you see why we need CAA, don't you? 

On 3/25/2020 at 3:43 PM, Gollum said:

If not India, hope these Sikhs migrate to Canada or UK, less than 1000 left in Afg, some sources say only 300-400. It is India's responsibility to take care of them but with all the CAA politics, western lobby pressure, Punjab Congress nonsense, looks difficult. Shouldn't be an ego battle, their safety is paramount. Sikh lobby is strong in Canada and UK, they must put pressure on their govts before it is too late. 

Also Sikhs must remember that the most idiotic and arrogant Hindutvawadi will be more tolerant towards them than Muslims in neighboring countries or even those in India where demography is tilted in their favor like Kashmir or (Old) Hyderabad. Moreover it is the current Modi govt which took decisive action in the form of CAA. Islamists, communists, libtards, ISI, western agencies etc. will try to use Sikhs in their war against India, just use and throw, Sikhs shouldn't be useful idiots for those assholes. Where else can they find safety and dignity? They can become PM, CJI, Army Chief, Air Chief, cricket captain, cultural icon, tycoon, IAS/IPS/IFS/IFoS officer etc. here, a well to do community, most of their holy places are in India, this grudge is damn stupid

On 3/25/2020 at 5:35 AM, Gollum said:

Om Shanti.

Many overseas Sikhs spew hatred against Hindus, BJP, Modi, Shah despite us being the only people in India who care about the plight of dharmics in neighboring Islamic countries. 

Spot on.

They shouldn't have to migrate to canada or the UK. Those are predominantly christian, western countries, they have no responsibility to protect sikhs. For those countries, sikhs are little more than cheap labor.

The homeland for sikhs will always be India, and CAA makes it official. Incidents like the one in kabul only make it easier to justify CAA.

Having said that, here's my explanation for why overseas sikhs are often happy to be used "against" India:

Most sikhs that went to Canada were relatively poor. Sikhs living in delhi, mumbai and tier 2 cities are rich, they have no reason to leave. But the poorer sikhs, they weren't from the big cities, they lived in small towns and couldn't really "succeed" in India. They sold their land, migrated to canada, took up working class jobs (truck driver, taxi, etc) and made a decent living for themselves. For decades after the air india bombing, many of these sikhs weren't allowed to travel to india. So resentment only grew. Meanwhile, more and more fled from punjab to work in canada. Even today, punjabis from smaller towns and villages try to move overseas, because they feel they can make more money in working class jobs.

A younger, 2nd generation of sikhs - born and raised in canada, some in the united states, and the UK - have no attachment to india, and they lean towards hating India because the stories of that first generation (their parents) are all they ever heard while growing up. They are NOT familiar with the sikh community's success in india - let's be honest, sikhs are easily the most prosperous group of people in india, on average. These younger, 2nd generation sikhs are a minority, but they're very vocal with their anti-india opinions.

So many of them mistakenly believe that sikhs in india are suffering, and need to "liberated" from the evil indian government. This is obviously a false impression, but the indian government is partly responsible - especially during the congress party years, when there was NO attempt whatsoever to provide justice for the victims of the 1984 riots. The BJP actually did provide justice (compensation), and BJP leaders recognize it as a 'genocide'.

Unfortunately, western media has created a negative perception of the BJP, and whatever "outreach" the BJP-led government engages in, often fails to make an impression. There's definitely a growing division between certain sikhs (not all) and hindus, in western countries like canada and the UK.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

@Alam_dar you see why we need CAA, don't you? 

I absolutely support CAA bro. I am myself an eye witness of the hatred that the Islamists have against all the non-Muslims and how Quran and Sunnah and Fiqh is full of clear orders to "humiliate" and "belittle" the non-Muslims. 

I don't know if Indians remember it or not, but when Taliban came, then they ordered that all Hindus have to wear only the Saffron colour clothes, so that they could be identified easily and could be humiliated. This order is directly present in the Fiqh books, where Umar Ibn Khattab (the 2nd Caliph) ordered the Christians of Syria to do the same thing about their dress. 

Therefore not only I, but if I am not making a mistake then none of the Secularist in India is against the CAA. 

The issue is not CAA, but the issue is the combination of CAA+NRC+Reputation and Intentions of BJP۔ If BJP had already successfully solved the issue of NRC, then there would have been no opposition to CAA. 

37 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I absolutely support CAA bro. I am myself an eye witness of the hatred that the Islamists have against all the non-Muslims and how Quran and Sunnah and Fiqh is full of clear orders to "humiliate" and "belittle" the non-Muslims. 

I don't know if Indians remember it or not, but when Taliban came, then they ordered that all Hindus have to wear only the Saffron colour clothes, so that they could be identified easily and could be humiliated. This order is directly present in the Fiqh books, where Umar Ibn Khattab (the 2nd Caliph) ordered the Christians of Syria to do the same thing about their dress. 

Therefore not only I, but if I am not making a mistake then none of the Secularist in India is against the CAA. 

The issue is not CAA, but the issue is the combination of CAA+NRC+Reputation and Intentions of BJP۔ If BJP had already successfully solved the issue of NRC, then there would have been no opposition to CAA. 

Chal bhaag jihadi chutiye. Kisi aur ko bana chutiya 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Once again are not a stakeholder in this discussion.. this is related to INDIAN muslims and citizens, so please stop providing a character certificate to the BJP Government.