Imran Khan begging on Live TV

maniac

22 hours ago, mishra said:

I doubt any PM in world will ever brag upon 30 year experience of begging. 

bossdk,Not money,  Pakistan needs medicines and medical equipment. And SAARC was most honorable way out India gave to you so that you don’t have to ask for help bilaterally. But at the time, Pakistan literally kept kicking the opportunity.

During SAARC meeting for tackling coronavirus they brought up Kashmir when I was actually looking ahead to hear about steps taken by them for fighting this pandemic :facepalm:

Nothing against people of Pakistan, but that country is not worth our stress.

5 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Kitne besharmi log

sharam bhi nahi aati 

They did the same thing when the earthquake hit them.  They use the suffering of the ordinary Pakistani to try and get more bheekh.  As more informed observers have pointed out - while this guy is busy begging, his army is giving itself more funding.  

13 hours ago, Gollum said:

Non-stop begging. 

moron lumping 'developing countries' and requesting debt relief for Pakistan.

if this ball tamperer cheat had half the real balls, he would just default like Argentina have, but p***y PM and p***y Pak terrorist army would loose all their funding for guns...alas him and his masters, Pak terror army, are left to begging. 

Anyways, I am not sure why the moron needs to beg, Pakistan should apply to join IMF's Heavily Indebted Poor Countries, and join all the African countries already granted relief...Pakistan is a fecking embarrassing nation to the region and overall in Asia. 

he should request 'debt relief for African countries + Pakistan', it would make more sense. 

Iirc before crisis started, Pakistan had $14 billion reserve, Now he is complaining that max he can afford is $8 Billion. No wonder he has not called for lockdown and standing with begging bowl on tele.

Laugh as much as we want, but seriously, this guy has Royally screwed its country.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Iirc before crisis started, Pakistan had $14 billion reserve, Now he is complaining that max he can afford is $8 Billion. No wonder he has not called for lockdown and standing with begging bowl on tele.

Laugh as much as we want, but seriously, this guy has Royally screwed its country.

Alot of those reserves were accumulated by these idiots through "hot money" attracted by insane interest rates. 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Alot of those reserves were accumulated by these idiots through "hot money" attracted by insane interest rates. 

I allways follow news on reserves of Pakistan. I know how , it was beefed up again and again. 

I don’t know what Pakistani awaam thinks but imo, Nawaz Sharif is best politician you got. He had good relations with China and most importantly no enmity with Indian leadership.

A Very good relationship with China is of no use, If Pakistan is hell bent to fight India. Dimmy Immy should have realised, no one absolutely no one is going to invest  in a proxy war with India. India isn’t that of a threat to anyone. 

Forget face to face, Its so bad that Immy can’t attend a video conference with Modi. Immy has burned all bridges, I mean all bridges between India and Pakistan. A change in leadership is  must for Pakistani awaam, else keep spending all the earning on LOCfiring

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

I allways follow news on reserves of Pakistan. I know how , it was beefed up again and again. 

I don’t know what Pakistani awaam thinks but imo, Nawaz Sharif is best politician you got. He had good relations with China and most importantly no enmity with Indian leadership.

A Very good relationship with China is of no use, If Pakistan is hell bent to fight India. Dimmy Immy should have realised, no one absolutely no one is going to invest  in a proxy war with India. India isn’t that of a threat to anyone. 

Forget face to face, Its so bad that Immy can’t attend a video conference with Modi. Immy has burned all bridges, I mean all bridges between India and Pakistan. A change in leadership is  must for Pakistani awaam, else keep spending all the earning on LOCfiring

Yes, Nawaz is the best we have. 

Imran is "selected" and imposed upon us. Overseas are nuts over him though. Imran ran away fron national assembly's corona virus video conference as Bilawal & Shehbaz Sharif were about to talk, he got abbasi arrested recently. He cannot even face political opposition, do you really expect him to join a video conference with modi?

Unfortunately, I do not see Nawaz coming back due to his poor relations with establishment and military. Maybe, SS could strike a deal with establishment, it will still be better for Pakistan because PML-N has "wise heads" such as Saad Rafique, Shahid Khaqan, Ahsan Iqbal etc. 

25 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Yes, Nawaz is the best we have. 

Imran is "selected" and imposed upon us. Overseas are nuts over him though. Imran ran away fron national assembly's corona virus video conference as Bilawal & Shehbaz Sharif were about to talk, he got abbasi arrested recently. He cannot even face political opposition, do you really expect him to join a video conference with modi?

Unfortunately, I do not see Nawaz coming back due to his poor relations with establishment and military. Maybe, SS could strike a deal with establishment, it will still be better for Pakistan because PML-N has "wise heads" such as Saad Rafique, Shahid Khaqan, Ahsan Iqbal etc. 

Its about knowing your strength and weaknesses. When Immy was tweetbashing Hindu this , Endian that, racist Hindus and butcher Modi, it sounded more like a tweet from some standard pro Jihadi Brit Pakistani. He played so low, that it became embarrassing for Indian beureucrats to even give a response to Pakistan.

Compare that with When Trump said, there will be retaliation for Chloroquinn. Modi and India know their auqaat, and contained the situation, instead of being emotional fools, which ultimately be beneficial to India

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its about knowing your strength and weaknesses. When Immy was tweetbashing Hindu this , Endian that, racist Hindus and butcher Modi, it sounded more like a tweet from some standard pro Jihadi Brit Pakistani. He played so low, that it became embarrassing for Indian beureucrats to even give a response to Pakistan.

Compare that with When Trump said, there will be retaliation for Chloroquinn. Modi and India know their auqaat, and contained the situation, instead of being emotional fools, which ultimately be beneficial to India

Agreed.

IK lives in a mansion (Bani Gala) and doesn't give rat ass to any of our problems. He is "cool" with him being tagged as PM of Pakistan despite knowing that he is inept and does not deserve the position on merit. He can only tweet. Khan's ego makes him an ignorant. Brit Pakistanis love him but are too scared to face the music of PTI's incompetence here, they are pure "youthiyas".

Imagine a scenario, where your production capacity is 5000 units, domestic demand is 4000 units and you are offering subsidy to export 2000 units leading to shortage for domestic users. This is the level of incompetence we are talking about, even basic lack of planning.:facepalm::wall: