Shiv Sena goons thrash Navy veteran for WhatsApp forward mocking Uddhav Thackeray

Gollum

52 minutes ago, sandeep said:

haraamis who spent the 90s being bitches for "bhai log" don't have the balls to not stay silent. 

With power in hand they are threatening openly. I think their end is near. Hence making most noise. Goo das beating up lungiwala and biharis, now everyone. Saanp sena, the earlier NDA disassociates with these goons, it is better for them

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

With power in hand they are threatening openly. I think their end is near. Hence making most noise. Goo das beating up lungiwala and biharis, now everyone. Saanp sena, the earlier NDA disassociates with these goons, it is better for them

As a kid in Bombay, I remember hearing uncomfortable stories about ShivSena 'fundraisers' for Ganesh Chaturthi.  Small Business folks were literally extorted.  They have always been Goondas.

I do not respect Goondaism of any stripe or political affiliation.  Its high time Indian politics evolved well away from this trash.

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

@coffee_rules recently saw some article about a newly elected politician in K'taka, Congress I think?? sent his goons to dig a 6 ft deep trench around the house of his political opponent.  I mean the shamelessness.

Indian voters need to soundly reject those who deploy such "power" in society.  

Yela alavatu chesthe, ala alavatu ayetharu.

The Telugu brethren can translate and explain. 

Edited by EnterTheVoid

Haha, where is Anurag Kashyap now?

He gives off an impression that he thinks out of the box and is not afraid of autocracy, openly mocks Arnab Goswami and Modi. Yet not a word from him on demolition of Kangana's Mumbai office and beating up of navy officer.

Where is his patriarchy and fascism rant now? Sab loyalties dikh gayi yahaan pe

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

He gives off an impression that he thinks out of the box and is not afraid of autocracy, openly mocks Arnab Goswami and Modi. Yet not a word from him on demolition of Kangana's Mumbai office and beating up of navy officer.

Kangana is a creep. 

I guess SS was cool as long as he bashed Pakistan

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Kangana is a creep. 

I guess SS was cool as long as he bashed Pakistan

Kangana is flawed not unlike her other famous Bollywood colleagues, only degree varies. SS is a goon party like many others, in fact there are worse parties full of goons/dons like TMC, SP, DMK, CPM, RJD etc. TMC is the worst and their cadre bring deadly weapons (bombs, guns, machetes, rods, hammers....) to the mix following examples set by communists, in fact elections there are done in 7-8 phases cos of political violence, imagine the state of affairs there.

This thread is cos SS cadre beat up an elderly veteran. If BJP members had done this rest assured you would have seen a similar thread with SS replaced by BJP. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, beetle said:

The Shiv Sena  a#%#%^&*& are just doing what they have been known to do through their history. 

They must have made their Bala saheb so proud. He taught them well.

BST with all his actions, still had an ideology- gave refuge jobs to KP , backed Modi when BJP was lynching him and was extremely pro- RJB, didn’t compromise. The kin sold their souls for satta and are giving reservations for Muslims in OBC category, celebrating Islamic tyrant Tipu Sultan’s birthday and whatnot. Marathas fought with him many wars over pride of maintaining Dharma and are now celebrating with eulogies. Look at the irony of it all..

laanat hain...

EhoZNYBVoAAHHaB?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by coffee_rules

8 hours ago, MechEng said:

Anurag Kashyap lost all credibility like his mentor RGV, surrounded by yes men and making crap movies now. Now, he is spotted along the likes of pests like Kunal Kamra doing antics that will please woke kids

1 hour ago, beetle said:

The Shiv Sena  a#%#%^&*& are just doing what they have been known to do through their history. 

They must have made their Bala saheb so proud. He taught them well.

I have said this before and I will say it again, these Shiv Sena gaandus are of the same tribe that created Pakistan, just a different flavor.  Its the same ignorant diseased mind that disguises itself and shamelessly, dirtily uses a religious faith as an excuse for extortion and bullying, and personal profit.  Nothing more.  

What is the current net worth of the Thackeray clan?  How did it get there?  Even back in the 1990s, "Balasaheb" wet his beak to 'allow' the first Michael Jackson concert.  They are a criminal enterprise masking themselves openly as political/social activists. 

Yes they haven't "blossomed" to the extent of murder, terrorism and going outside the country - yet.  But the thought-process and philosophy is of the same ilk.  "Islam khatrey mein hai".  "Hindus khatre mein hai".  "Marathi Manuus khatre main hai".  Same trash.  

13 hours ago, sandeep said:

@coffee_rules recently saw some article about a newly elected politician in K'taka, Congress I think?? sent his goons to dig a 6 ft deep trench around the house of his political opponent.  I mean the shamelessness.

Indian voters need to soundly reject those who deploy such "power" in society.  

Missed the news completely, do you have any links?  Although, such antics is very common in local politics especially when they mix with business interests. 

9 hours ago, sandeep said:

O boy. This was in 2013. DK Shivkumar is the KPCC President now chosen by Sonia Gandhi and is going to be the next CM if INC wins. He is a typical goon and has multiple tax evasion cases , so much for people voting out bad guys. The high command rewards such powerful people. He was the matchmaker of JDS and Congress maithri sarkaar in 2018

23bgbgnagDK-SG7S41M2J83jpg

Edited by coffee_rules