21-year-old Shot Dead in Broad Daylight Outside Her College

Texy

58 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Please tell me, how could Left ever support these illegal/hatred filled/violent  tactics of the right fanatics?

The left does stay silent when Islamists do all this stuff. Have you ever seen Indian left talking about Hijab, Polygamy, Status of women in Islam?

Has the Indian left ever stated publicly that Muslims should allow Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men even though Quran prohibits it?

You see, all the left ideals don't apply to Muslims, they only apply to Hindus.

The Hindu Right has woken up and there's no going back. The left is impotent and has immense double standards when it comes to Hindus-Muslims and their popularity will continue to fall.

17 hours ago, PunterLog said:

The left does stay silent when Islamists do all this stuff. Have you ever seen Indian left talking about Hijab, Polygamy, Status of women in Islam?

Has the Indian left ever stated publicly that Muslims should allow Muslim women to marry non-Muslim men even though Quran prohibits it?

You see, all the left ideals don't apply to Muslims, they only apply to Hindus.

The Hindu Right has woken up and there's no going back. The left is impotent and has immense double standards when it comes to Hindus-Muslims and their popularity will continue to fall.

I fully agree with you that this is a "huge mistake" from the Left. You see, left commonly try to monopolise  women rights and minority rights and human rights ... and when it does not say any word against Muslims for destroying all these rights, then it makes Left the biggest hypocrite. 

I believe that every thing takes a time to undergo the "evolution". 

For example, in West, with time Left is moving towards Non-Religiousness/Atheism. And also gradually this non-religious/atheist movement has started criticizing the wrong-doings of the religions as their duty, including Islam. 

Earlier, message from left was "Respect all Religions". But now the message has been changing towards: "All religions are open to criticism, and we have to get rid of centuries old religious non-human practices". 

As a result, you will find that Non-Religious/Atheist community is at the TOP in criticizing Islam on the Internet/Facebook. And Christians/Jews/Hindus are nowhere near in criticizing Islam. 

And believe me, Muslims are "afraid" of this non-religious/Atheist movement a lot. No other religion (Christianity/Hinduism etc) ever broke the ranks of Muslims, but this new-born non-religious movement has already successfully made inroads in the Muslim ranks. 

In Pakistan, I have never heard Mullahs propagating against Hinduism/Christianity, while they never threatened Islam in Pakistan. But now-a-days, Mullahs are pretty much everywhere preaching against atheism.

And it is not only Pakistan, but even non-religious/atheist movement is threatening the Arabi Societies too. 

=====

In simple words, I want extreme measure against the Muslim Extremism. But these extreme measures should come from the LEFT itself. These measures from Left are calculated, and stay within the limits of humanity and have the ability to make inroads in the Muslim youth. 

While I don't support extreme measure from the Non-Muslim Right against the Muslim extremism, while Non-Muslim Right movements often cross the limits of humanity and indulge in unnecessary bloodshed of even innocent Muslims. Their measures only bring back hatred from the other side. 

I just hope that Left realizes it's mistake as soon as possible and perform it's job correctly, otherwise Right is going to replace them against the Muslim extremism. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I fully agree with you that this is a "huge mistake" from the Left. You see, left commonly try to monopolise  women rights and minority rights and human rights ... and when it does not say any word against Muslims for destroying all these rights, then it makes Left the biggest hypocrite. 

I believe that every thing takes a time to undergo the "evolution". 

For example, in West, with time Left is moving towards Non-Religiousness/Atheism. And also gradually this non-religious/atheist movement has started criticizing the wrong-doings of the religions as their duty, including Islam. 

Earlier, message from left was "Respect all Religions". But now the message has been changing towards: "All religions are open to criticism, and we have to get rid of centuries old religious non-human practices". 

As a result, you will find that Non-Religious/Atheist community is at the TOP in criticizing Islam on the Internet/Facebook. And Christians/Jews/Hindus are nowhere near in criticizing Islam. 

And believe me, Muslims are "afraid" of this non-religious/Atheist movement a lot. No other religion (Christianity/Hinduism etc) ever broke the ranks of Muslims, but this new-born non-religious movement has already successfully made inroads in the Muslim ranks. 

In Pakistan, I have never heard Mullahs propagating against Hinduism/Christianity, while they never threatened Islam in Pakistan. But now-a-days, Mullahs are pretty much everywhere preaching against atheism.

=====

In simple words, I want extreme measure against the Muslim Extremism. But these extreme measures should come from the LEFT itself. These measures from Left are calculated, and stay within the limits of humanity and have the ability to make inroads in the Muslim youth. 

While I don't support extreme measure from the Non-Muslim Right against the Muslim extremism, while Non-Muslim Right movements often cross the limits of humanity and indulge in unnecessary bloodshed of even innocent Muslims. Their measures only bring back hatred from the other side.

You are too delusional about the Atheist stuff. Most humans aren't capable of being balanced natural Atheists. Too many Atheists I've come across are absolute nutjobs with severe mental health issues. Yes, there are some extremely smart and rational ones but they are a huge minority.

Even Atheists like Sam Harris are pivoting towards Buddhism, Spirituality etc

Left believes a non-religious society which puts humanity first will solve all issues. I simply don't see this happening on the world stage. Atheism simply creates a void in a person's life which usually gets filled by some other ideology.

I just hope that Left realizes it's mistake as soon as possible and perform it's job correctly, otherwise Right is going to replace them against the Muslim extremism. 

Indian left doesn't have the balls nor the numbers to go after Islamic extremism. Indian left is confined to a few universities and elites who work in media etc. It's up to the Indian right to deal with Islamic extremism.

And it is not only Pakistan, but even non-religious/atheist movement is threatening the Arabi Societies too. 

I can see why Atheism works in Islamic countries. In Islamic countries, Muslims don't have a common enemy and hence their "Muslimness" takes a hit.

In countries like India where Muslims are the minority, I simply don't see them becoming Atheists as they have the Hindu as the enemy to target.

2 hours ago, PunterLog said:

You are too delusional about the Atheist stuff. Most humans aren't capable of being balanced natural Atheists. Too many Atheists I've come across are absolute nutjobs with severe mental health issues. Yes, there are some extremely smart and rational ones but they are a huge minority.

I again agree. It is true that only handful are smart and rational. 

But my 2nd observation is this that ALL Religious groups also suffer with the same disease.

In fact, there are studies which claim that indeed Atheists are the smartest people as a group among all ideologies. They have the highest IQ as compared to all other groups. 

Even Atheists like Sam Harris are pivoting towards Buddhism, Spirituality etc

It may be a case with very few individual atheists, but as a group I have not felt any mass scale shift towards any other ideology. And even I see present day  Buddhist groups present themselves as atheists. 

In fact, we have non-religious atheist societies in Japan and China and Vietnam etc. for the last thousands of years, and they hardly go towards Buddhism/Spirituality. 

Yes, there are a lot of Buddhists in China and Japan, but there also exist several hundred millions of atheists there who are non-Buddhists for thousands of years. 

Left believes a non-religious society which puts humanity first will solve all issues. I simply don't see this happening on the world stage. Atheism simply creates a void in a person's life which usually gets filled by some other ideology.

It is/was also my concern. I see it to be a mistake of the left. But I am also hopeful that Left will learn their mistake with time, and change itself in the near future. 

Indian left doesn't have the balls nor the numbers to go after Islamic extremism. Indian left is confined to a few universities and elites who work in media etc. It's up to the Indian right to deal with Islamic extremism.

Our shortcomings should not be an excuse for us to not to change our behaviour. We must reform ourselves and then accelerate our movement all over the world. We firmly believe that our path is the right path and at the end it must prevail. Otherwise, if we let Right take the reigns in it's hand, then the society will end in hatred, polarization, and genocide and bloodshed. 

We, the left, should be the one  who should lead the war against Muslim extremism, and not the religious/nationalistic right. 

In countries like India where Muslims are the minority, I simply don't see them becoming Atheists as they have the Hindu as the enemy to target.

Despite hatred against Hindus, still Indian Muslims are much more Secular as compared to other Muslim countries. A big number of Indian Muslims follow the moderate Sufism/Brailvi Islam. Indian Secularism has also impacted their life. 

I do see a potential for them leaving Islam or at least becoming more moderate. We have likes of Javed Akhtar. And then Salman Khan /Aamir Khan etc are also very much moderate Muslims and they indeed come to that standard of moderation which is acceptable in any Secular society.

Let us wait and see how non-religious Left movement evolves in next few years/decades. 

How cute that NY Times celebrates the conservative Muslim Pakistani culture of converting grooms into Islam. she plays victim when the groom’s family refuses his conversion Modern Love for them

They meet in a dating app. Hindu man loves outgoing wine-sipping Pakistani woman. He proposes, she agrees only if he converts to Islam. He agrees and reverts back when his conservative family disapproves his conversion. They break up and she laments one slipping through the cracks.

Edited by coffee_rules

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

How cute that MY Times celebrates the conservative Muslim Pakistani culture of converting grooms into Islam. she plays victim when the groom’s family refuses his conversion Modern Love for them

They meet in a dating app. Hindu man loves outgoing wine-sipping Pakistani woman. He proposes, she agrees only if he converts to Islam. He agrees and reverts back when his conservative family disapproves his conversion. They break up and she laments one slipping through the cracks.

The audacity and the hypocricy !

Love jihad over wine ,music and dance.

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

How cute that MY Times celebrates the conservative Muslim Pakistani culture of converting grooms into Islam. she plays victim when the groom’s family refuses his conversion Modern Love for them

A liberal wine sipping Pakistani is like this and we still have Indian liberals who believe that Pakistan Army is radical but the general population is peaceful.

lol she writes non muslim needs to adjust when loving muslims coz they would be more open to interfaith. WTF  does that mean? So, basically she's saying, we are not willing to abandon our faith but if you the kuffr love us then YOU must abandon your faith to satisfy our needs since you're willing to even entertain the idea. wow :hatsoff:

Edited by Texy

On Mon Aug 29 2022 at 7:47 AM, coffee_rules said:

Another victim. No Bhaiwood placardists in her support unfortunately 

So unfortunate & sad.  But in actual reality this is how this all gets started.   You can't help those who don't want any help. 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

So unfortunate & sad.  But in actual reality this is how this all gets started.   You can't help those who don't want any help. 

Still doesn’t make the crime any less severe. We don’t know in what circumstances these photos were taken. She gave a statement just before dying. Very sad , I didn’t have the guts to see that video.

Edited by coffee_rules

Can you imagine of a non Muslim was doing these things to a Muslim woman in Pakistan or Bangladesh? You have to retaliate with full force so that they never think about doing this again. 

And sorry the girl's dad should have attacked the boy of he knew what was going on. 

Just now, Ranvir said:

Can you imagine of a non Muslim was doing these things to a Muslim woman in Pakistan or Bangladesh? You have to retaliate with full force so that they never think about doing this again. 

And sorry the girl's dad should have attacked the boy of he knew what was going on. 

Very easy to say should have would have could have- if he had attacked the boy he would have been labelled as a hindu fascist attacking a muslim person. Even in self defence there is a possibility as being labelled as an aggressor and India not being safe for minorities. We all know the drill