Abhinandan episode related meltdown in Pak Parliament

Gollum

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

I thought they only lost a few trees :thinking:.

Which is why I think engaging in a social media war is futile. Pakistan may have won the narrative battle with convincing that no F-16s were shot down ( heavy support from US ) and that Balakot had no terrorist casualties except for tress, but they know what the truth is. The fact that PAF had to do drills with Chinese air force after Balakot strikes shows how unprepared they were in an actual combat scenario against India. 

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

Psychological scars of Balakot will stay for eternity, however much they try to pretend otherwise. Bajwa's legs were shaking :cantstop:

I think same happened with Kargil too. I specifically remember some news media saying that Vajpayee has told Clinton that full scale war is only option for India.

To be honest, You have to give it to Pakjabi and how much they care about their Pakjabi population. They will rule Pakistan , They treat rest as slaves/pawns(bengalis,Kashmiri,Ahmedi,Balochis), They readily kill/sacrifice non Pakjabi Pakistanis, but as soon as they realise, bullets and missile will start being fired from Amritsar and hit Lahoris, Atomee Taaqat start peeing in pants.

Shah Faesal reached out to NSA before he quit party; open to IAS return

Explained: Why Shah Faesal can return to IAS

Faesal's resignation had not been accepted by the government, pending the investigation into some of his posts on social media. That his resignation was never accepted means “the door is open for him” to rejoin the IAS.

Indian Administrative service - IAS... - Indian Administrative service -  IAS | Facebook

UPSC :hatsoff: