Moon landing hoax

Real McCoy

16 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Well, as a rule, the folks who cast doubt on this topic are those deeply religious nut jobs who firmly believe in the existence of god.

That maybe true. You are a self proclaimed atheist and rationalist. But you fail to provide much rationale or data to back your conclusions.

The question then who is more deranged or dogmatic. Religious folks or leftist folks. 

47 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

That maybe true. You are a self proclaimed atheist and rationalist. But you fail to provide much rationale or data to back your conclusions.

The question then who is more deranged or dogmatic. Religious folks or leftist folks. 

What's your definition of "deranged"?

57 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I think you personify it. As do ppl like Pappu, Prakash Rah, actor Siddharth, Udayanidhi, Mahua Moitra, didi etc. 

Who do you consider more deranged: Gowri Lankesh, or the individuals responsible for her death? Or those who devalue others based on their caste and religious beliefs, claiming some are inherently "inferior"?

7 hours ago, Lannister said:

Who do you consider more deranged: Gowri Lankesh, or the individuals responsible for her death? Or those who devalue others based on their caste and religious beliefs, claiming some are inherently "inferior"?

Gowri Lankesh was definitely deranged as are all " Rationalist" atheists who apparently lose their rationality vs Abrahamic religions. Doesn't mean she should have been killed though. 

12 hours ago, bharathh said:

Gowri Lankesh was definitely deranged as are all " Rationalist" atheists who apparently lose their rationality vs Abrahamic religions. Doesn't mean she should have been killed though. 

The Religious Right is not just mentally unstable but also exhibits a propensity for sadistic violence and psychopathic conduct.

Edited by Lannister

On 11/5/2023 at 10:52 AM, Real McCoy said:

Exactly my point. Forget going to space. Nobody or atleast far less people get their first job by nailing the first interview. We have to assume these people went to the Moon of all places on their first attempt :lol:

Soft power game, they knew going to Moon was unrealistic, so just show the world how the American way is the ideal way of doing things by seamlessly making it to the Moon and back.

On 11/5/2023 at 10:52 AM, Real McCoy said:

Exactly my point. Forget going to space. Nobody or atleast far less people get their first job by nailing the first interview. We have to assume these people went to the Moon of all places on their first attempt :lol:

who said first attempt? They re-engineed the space craft several times and lost 4-5 people during orbital manoeuvres before they could land on the moon. If you have Jio OTT subscription, watch the series "from earth to the moon" and then judge for yourself if it was hoax 

I'm pretty sure these conspiracy theory nuts would refuse to believe the Apollo moon landings even if they were taken to those sites and shown the leftover material, boot prints, and the American flags standing there. They would find more conspiracy theories.

The 'facts' that hoax believers put up are so laughable, anyone with basic knowledge on physics can debunk them.

I was forced by my team mates to visit Nasa Space CEnter in Florida as we were visiting Florida on our road trip. I prposed this "conspiracy" theory to our friends just to banter with them. Then we saw a play about how the moon landing happened and a trip to how it would have felt in a space capsule. Then one of the friends was like it was totally like your "conspiracy" theory :lol:

On 11/10/2023 at 1:29 PM, diga said:

who said first attempt? They re-engineed the space craft several times and lost 4-5 people during orbital manoeuvres before they could land on the moon. If you have Jio OTT subscription, watch the series "from earth to the moon" and then judge for yourself if it was hoax 

you're not getting the point. they would have lost some people in the flight manouevers. how did within a decade after reaching space, these people can go to the moon with a cheap goldfoil satellite, reach moon, manouver and safely land on a foreign object, survive there with no atmosphere, then lift off, make it back to earth (and what fuel do they use in space travel :lol:), land safely back on earth........IN ONE GO. Do you get it now? It cannot happen. We are not that smart back then. We are not now.

On 11/12/2023 at 4:34 AM, Bublu Bhuyan said:

I'm pretty sure these conspiracy theory nuts would refuse to believe the Apollo moon landings even if they were taken to those sites and shown the leftover material, boot prints, and the American flags standing there. They would find more conspiracy theories.

The 'facts' that hoax believers put up are so laughable, anyone with basic knowledge on physics can debunk them.

I work on several NASA’s lunar gateway programs and I can tell you with conviction that the Apollo lunar landings were just as fake as Trump losing 2020 election or Jewish space lasers not responsible for the California wildfires a few years back or all Democrats not baby-eating pedophiles! 

There is no such thing as conspiracy theory because Q talks to me every night!!!

On 11/5/2023 at 10:13 PM, Lannister said:

The Religious Right is not just mentally unstable but also exhibits a propensity for sadistic violence and psychopathic conduct.

The religious right of the  abrahamic kind. Followed by the irreligious left. Then comes all other religions and philosophies in this competition.

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

lol... for us, hindu right-wingers are at the top.

For us ? Uh huh, sure. Come back when you have hindu crusades or hindu jihads or hindu Al Qaeda, Hindu ISIS etc. 

last i checked, hinduism has nowhere the same track record of genocide & bloodshed in name of god as the religions of abraham. And if you wanna restrict the field to India only ( to maximse your anti-hindu tilt), then your atheist commie maoists and christian NE drug mafia are far bigger purveyors of killings & violence than hiduvta.

Edited by Muloghonto

20 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Stick to topic at hand :phehe:

On topic - before ever seeing any moon landing hoax videos, I used to wonder why further moon landing expeditions didn't occur. If it was possible in the 60s, it must be possible in the 2000s, right? In one generation, just middle class families in India have gone from waiting months for a booked Bajaj scooter to driving a car to get to the supermarket within their gated community. Imagine the progress that  must have been made in this same time-span in developing moon craft(whatever is the most appropriate word)!