2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

18 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Let me ruin it for you. You know lesbian women have the same amount of sexual repulsion for straight men as straight men have for gay men.  Basically the lesbian women feel the same way abt you as you feel abt gay men. 

LGBT are not as easy understand as straight men. The more you read about them the more you get confused

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1289652/How-I-went-committed-lesbian-happily-married-mother-four.html

8 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Screenshot_2020-11-04-23-51-09-86.jpg

I live in DMV area, fairfax is very much Blue. I doubt that will make a difference or what so ever. It's filled with rich Indians, pakistanis, mix of hispanics etc and with Amazon HQ coming in Virginia/Maryland corridor, it will always remain Blue for next 50 years.  Northern Vriginia where fairfax county is and parts of suburbun Maryland both are closer to DC and will remain Blue for next 100 years. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Man Fox News coverage getting worse and worse. I only like Brett Baer there and Martha is alright but too much focus only on PA and not covering other states enough. Average person watching must flip through tv channels and watch a bit of every channel to get proper picture right now because, PA will take a long time.  John King is back for the day for CNN too so he is good to follow when he is on. 

They are alternating between  PA and FL, now they are setting a narrative that Latinos vote helped Trump win FL.

8 minutes ago, zen said:

Georgia
16 electoral votes · 95% reporting
48.5%2,303,080
50.3%2,387,422

Michigan
16 electoral votes · 96% reporting
49.7%2,622,108
48.8%2,576,727

Nevada
6 electoral votes · 67% reporting
49.2%588,252
48.6%580,605

North Carolina
15 electoral votes · 94% reporting
48.7%2,655,392
50.1%2,732,104

Pennsylvania
20 electoral votes · 64% reporting
45.4%2,595,818
53.5%3,059,891

Wisconsin
10 electoral votes · 95% reporting
49.6%1,630,396
48.9%1,609,879

Trump = 213. Let's add GA 16 + NC 15 + PA 20 = 264
Biden = 238. Let's add MI 16 + WI 10 = 264

If above manifests, it could be decided on the roulette at Nevada (6) :juggle:

51bipX7AcUL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

remaining 33% votes might favor Biden more i think :((  

29 minutes ago, maniac said:

Couple of them I met their partners too in company  events and they seemed like regular people too. They are consenting adults and what they do in their bedroom is not my problem and it doesn’t effect me.

I do not understand how someone can be gay but neither can I understand how someone lives with any other handicap or fetish or hobby either, so as long as it doesn’t effect my life and they are decent to me, why should I have a problem. Now if someone is a douche bag, his or her sexual orientation doesn’t matter to me anyways.People  bring the equivalence of gays with  peados and people who abuse animals but slight difference neither the kids or animals can defend themselves, if it is between 2 consenting adults why should I or anyone  have a problem?

The keyword is seem. What seems like normal people can be abnormal which in my opinion is the case with gays. You wonder why people bring the equivalence of gays with paedos eh. Most of the gays have sexual encounters way before a heterosexual guy does and its usually with an adult male. And when they become adults, they have the same inclination towards underage boys.

This video shows about interviews with gays at a bar on when they had their first sexual encounter. Its truly shocking :shocked:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nanJfBqh4cMk/

Also there are subliminals in video games and movies like lion king and super mario with homosexuality in it.

https://zelgerath.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/super-mario-galaxy-3.jpg

Find the letters marked by a star under it and you'll find this "U R MR GAY"

18 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I'm so badly scarred by the 2016 results that I don't want to assume anything.  

If Arizona flips back to red, and GA, SC stay red along with PA, Trump still has a path to 270 right?

Let's take a look how many electoral votes available to be earned

SC - 9

PA - 20

GA - 16

AZ - 11

That makes it in total 56. With Trump on 213 right now, so it should give Trump victory or 269, Trump might need to still win else where it seems.  I. Meanwhile BIDEN if he holds on to some of these, he won't need PA, he can afford to lose PA then. 

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Let's take a look how many electoral votes available to be earned

SC - 9

PA - 29

GA - 16

AZ - 11

That makes it in total 65. With Trump on 213 right now, so it should give Trump victory. Indeed Biden needs to hold AZ/GA or even both. Meanwhile BIDEN if he holds on to some of these, he won't need PA, he can afford to lose PA then. 

PA has 20

Trump won SC already..

NC - 15   ( trump leading by 85k votes  .. mostly will hold this )