Food thread

coffee_rules

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

50 kg butter used per day

As @BacktoCricaddict would say, it's an incomplete statistic.

How do you know if the number you state is good/bad/ugly?

50kg butter for how many plates of pav bhajji? How do you how it compares with the other pav bhaji joints?

Same question that I asked @Yoda-esque: have you even tried their pav bhaji?

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

As @BacktoCricaddict would say, it's an incomplete statistic.

How do you know if the number you state is good/bad/ugly?

50kg butter for how many plates of pav bhajji? How do you how it compares with the other pav bhaji joints?

Same question that I asked @Yoda-esque: have you even tried their pav bhaji?

140-180 rs for Pav Bhaji is expensive, it is less than 100 everywhere else, I thinkhalf of the price is for the butter itself. 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:10 PM, bharathh said:

Not sure if I'd eat this one - but some of the 99 variety dosas are pretty good. I found the pizza dosa surprisingly good!

I only like the normal dosa made on slow heating charcoal stove... its more crisper and more earthly smelling. Never tried any other type of Dosa there

visited mysore last week .. while returning back to bangalore tried fish     @ poojaris fish land ( Mangalorean style i think ) 

there is another fish land inside Mysore city limits 

mostly i take only fries wen comes to fish .. fish fries are really awesome and my friend liked their prawns as well

very inexpensive when compared to Bangalore  .. hotel is super clean , and their toilet/rest rooms are like 4 star hotel level clean 

they serve alcohol as well .. its a huge restaurant 

@coffee_rules  @diga @jusarrived  dont miss this

poojaris-fish-land-mysore-ho-mysore-rest

poojari-fish-land.jpg

photo6jpg.jpg

106.jpg

6 hours ago, velu said:

visited mysore last week .. while returning back to bangalore tried fish     @ poojaris fish land ( Mangalorean style i think ) 

mostly i take only fries wen comes to fish .. fish fries are really awesome and my friend liked their prawns as well

very inexpensive when compared to Bangalore  .. hotel is super clean , and their toilet/rest rooms are like 4 star hotel level clean 

Sorry Velu... vegetarian by birth & choice  and I avoid the restaurants serving non-veg fare. 

12 hours ago, velu said:

BTW does this belong to Ravi Poojary , the local don ?