TN Elections

coffee_rules

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Tamil Nadu is pretty straight forward and complicated at the same time. You can win there with religion or atheism. Just prostrate to Tamil culture and accept that it is best thing sinçe slice bread. 

as a Tamilian I dare say, I would prefer Pongal wadey over slice bread any day. 

It is not that bhai... Modi associated himself with cultures of UP, Bihar, bengal etc. and symbols of cultural significance, he won the hearts...he always does it... apparently hasn't worked in TN. I guess there's just too many hateful/fearful dheeth idiots like @Stan AF 

On 1/10/2021 at 7:25 PM, randomGuy said:

It is not that bhai... Modi associated himself with cultures of UP, Bihar, bengal etc. and symbols of cultural significance, he won the hearts...he always does it... apparently hasn't worked in TN. I guess there's just too many hateful/fearful dheeth idiots like @Stan AF 

What çulture of bengal did Modi associate himself with ?

He certaninly didnt dress up in the bengali dhoti- the least stylish dhoti in existence....

On 1/11/2021 at 10:31 AM, Stan AF said:

Full video of the cotton pongal. The level of trolling in the comments is unspeakable.

Sample:

நீ வாங்குற 5, 10. பிச்சைக்கு இது தேவையா, குஷ்பூபூபூபூ? :laugh:

Lol. Whatever BJP does becomes a comedy in TN. :phehe:

4 hours ago, ash said:

News : TN leads the list of states that supports Rahul Gandhi. 48.26 percent support RG in TN. 

Guess BJP IT wing's pappu myth didn't work in TN. :phehe: 

Lol. Don't buy that bogus nonsense.

It also said modi has 26% support in TN. 

34 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

If i knew i was named after a genocidal maniac i would have changed my name long time ago.

There is a Telugu movie by that name of Chiranjeevi. We were taught in school that Lenin and Stalin were great leaders, he is very much respected India unlike the west. There are a lot of Lenins as well.

Re popularity 

I think hope cong and bjp outside kk district are heavily dependent on aiadmk and dmk. No matter how much popular raga is cong will be stuck at max 9 ls seats.

The right wing of the aiadmk supporters are generally supportive of modiji. So 26% figure is believable is choice is raga or modi.