Deepak hooda accuses krunal pandya for abuse & using foul language. Disturbing if true!!

nsareen

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/deepak-hooda-joins-rajasthan-for-2021-22-season-after-cutting-ties-with-baroda-1269802

Quits team over Pandya feud and joins Rajasthan

he development came six months after Hooda moved out of the team hotel on the eve of the Baroda's first match in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy this January, alleging that Baroda captain Krunal Pandya's "bad behaviour" including using abusive language and "bullying" had made him "depressed, demoralised and under pressure" and forced him to walk out.

Recently speaking on Sportscast, the podcast hosted by the Times of India, Pandya said that he had always believed in putting the team the first and the reason he had been silent on the issue was to maintain his "dignity".

"There have been a lot of allegations," Pandya said on the podcast, aired in June. "I've gone through a lot of hate messages on social media. It doesn't bother me that much. I've never spoken on that from my side and have maintained that dignity because I've (got) very, very high respect for the institution that I play [for]. Obviously there have been campaigns running against me, to portray me in a particular way.

"Till now I've not said anything, which is not because I'm wrong but because I have respect for the association, I have that respect for the sport and I have the respect for my team-mates. I've never come out and said my side of the so far, it's only one side of the story [that has come out]. And I'll maintain my dignity.

"What the other person did in this incident was going out in public and saying his own side of the story and gaining sympathy. From my side I'll say that I and Hardik have always, always played this sport as a team sport and we have never ever kept ourselves first. As a leader it was my responsibility that it's a team sport and if one individual can be so indisciplined and can be so careless that he's troubling or not maintaining the decorum of the team. I always stand for things that are right, without agenda and Hardik is also the same in this case. I will stand always for the team and for the players. Our intention has always been to help more young players, our focus has lately been to bring more talent from Baroda and to help the youngsters."

Banda naam bhi nahin le pa raha

Edited by coffee_rules