Deepak hooda accuses krunal pandya for abuse & using foul language. Disturbing if true!!

nsareen

“I am playing cricket since last 11 years from Baroda cricket Association. At present, I am selected for Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. I am demoralised, depressed and under pressure. As from last some days and at least from last couple of days, my team captain Mr. Krunal Pandiya is using abusive language to me in front of my team-mates and also other states teams who have come for participation at Reliance Stadium Vadodara,” Hooda wrote in the letter.

It is believed that Hooda and Krunal got involved in a heated argument during a training session, where the India international allegedly threatened and abused Hooda. “Today I was practising in nets and doing my preparation for tomorrow’s game with the permission of Head Coach Mr. Prabhkar. Then Krunal came in nets started misbehaving with me. I told him that I’m doing my preparation with the permission of head coach. He told me that ‘I’m the captain , who is the head coach? I am the overall of Baroda team .Then he stopped my practice showing his Dadagiri,” Hooda alleged.

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/cricket/domestic/krunal-pandya-deepak-hooda-abusive-behaviour-syed-mushtaq-ali-t20-cricket-baroda-sports-news/article33538810.ece/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, nsareen said:

“I am playing cricket since last 11 years from Baroda cricket Association. At present, I am selected for Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. I am demoralised, depressed and under pressure. As from last some days and at least from last couple of days, my team captain Mr. Krunal Pandiya is using abusive language to me in front of my team-mates and also other states teams who have come for participation at Reliance Stadium Vadodara,” Hooda wrote in the letter.

It is believed that Hooda and Krunal got involved in a heated argument during a training session, where the India international allegedly threatened and abused Hooda. “Today I was practising in nets and doing my preparation for tomorrow’s game with the permission of Head Coach Mr. Prabhkar. Then Krunal came in nets started misbehaving with me. I told him that I’m doing my preparation with the permission of head coach. He told me that ‘I’m the captain , who is the head coach? I am the overall of Baroda team .Then he stopped my practice showing his Dadagiri,” Hooda alleged.

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/cricket/domestic/krunal-pandya-deepak-hooda-abusive-behaviour-syed-mushtaq-ali-t20-cricket-baroda-sports-news/article33538810.ece/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BC ye Krunal ki aukkat kya hai...if not for his brother he wouldn't even get sold for 5000 rs in ipl. This guy truly reflect the celebrity status these captains get look how he is talking that he is baroda team who is coach. Don't think Kohli behaviour is any diferent as Kohli is india and india is Kohli.

+1

6 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:
5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Nothing surprising at all. 

Not surprised. Hooligan behavior.. I always found Krunal a shady character 

If found, true. absolutely.

1 hour ago, Nikola said:

Needs to be banned for year from playing domestic cricket.

Baroda Cricket Association secretary Ajit Lele confirmed Hooda's exit, saying the player had sent him an email. "He has withdrawn himself from the Baroda squad and checked out of the hotel. He had [a] major quarrel with Krunal Pandya," Lele told ESPNcricinfo. Lele said that he would await the updates from both Pandya as well as the Baroda team manager before deciding with the BCA management the next course of action concerning Hooda.

In the email, Hooda, who plays for Kings XI Punjab in the IPL, said Pandya had treated him badly and used "abusive language" in front of the teammates and the opposition team during the training sessions this week.

"I am demoralised, depressed and under pressure," Hooda said in the e-mail. "As from last some days and at least from last couple of days, my team captain Mr. Krunal Pandya is using abusing language to me in front of my teammates and also other states teams who have come for participation at Reliance Stadium, Vadodara."

According to Hooda, Pandya bullied him on Saturday, used "misbehaving language" and even stopped him from training despite him having the permission of the head coach Prabhakar Bairgond.

"I told him [Pandya] that I'm doing my preparation with the permission of head coach [Bairgond]. He told me that 'I'm the captain, who is the head coach. I am the overall of Baroda team.' Then he stopped my practice showing his dadagiri (bullying)."

In his email to Lele, Hooda claimed Pandya was trying to "pull me down" and "threatening" his place in the Baroda team. Hooda, who has played for several IPL franchises, said he had never experienced "such a unhealthy atmosphere" in his career. "I [have] never face[d] such a bad behaviour given by a team captain. I'm a team man and I always keep my team above me. Sir, really I got hurt a lot I have a respect in my game. I have values in my life.

"In view of above facts, I am unable to play and perform my best under circumstances where every time our Baroda team captain [is] poking me and disturbing me in my preparation."

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/syed-mushtaq-ali-trophy-2021-baroda-s-deepak-hooda-accuses-krunal-pandya-of-bullying-1247253

He says it was done in front of team and opposition. It would be very difficult for Krunal to save himself in that case.