Jasprit Bumrah Ruled out of 4th test .

test fan

6 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

If they had seen something exceptional, why didn't they include him in the team ahead of Natarajan?

If have followed Indian cricket at any level, you would know yourself they work backwards. They hardly make bold decisions. You wouldnt even question this if you see the track record in selection.

43 minutes ago, vaul said:

Those who doubt Shardul's ability - he is one of best swing(both in and out) bowlers in country who can bowl at around 130 with superb accuracy.

Yes, I doubt Shardul's ability. The days of his brand of bowling is gone. He is about 20 yrs late. This era requires you to be brute, and have more than decent pace. Aussie batsmen will play him on the front foot in Gabba. Wait till you see!

Edited by Rightarmfast
7 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

OTOH, without much FC experience, if he has a poor debut, his career may forever be derailed. Plus it will send a very poor precedent. Handing him a debut ahead of Nattu (assuming Shardul is playing in place of Jadeja), with decent FC performances, will be inappropriate. 

I said it is very unlikely, Shardul is surely going to play because of his experience

Shardul can deliver few bouncers,but im not sure if Nattu can do that,there is barely any swing which he can exploit in Aus

12 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

OTOH, without much FC experience, if he has a poor debut, his career may forever be derailed. Plus it will send a very poor precedent. Handing him a debut ahead of Nattu (assuming Shardul is playing in place of Jadeja), with decent FC performances, will be inappropriate. 

Tyagi cannot play as the 3rd pacer.

But he can play as the 4th pacer.

He has a tremendous bouncer and good quick yorker. Plus he is taller than all our other pacers.

Bring him for short spells and tell him to bowls 4 to 5 bouncers / rising balls at the throat ... And slip in a couple of fuller balls at the stumps. 

Keep a field for this type of bowling.

He will surely pick a few wickets at the Gabba.

He will surprise the Aussies and provide variety to the line and length stuff of Siraj and Shardul 

I would prefer Nattu over Shardul...

Definitely, he can do better job than Shardul...

One of my friend was arguing that Nattu is good only for T20's and he proved that he can do good job in ODI's ...he might surprise us in test match, as well...

Not that he will take a 5fer ...but certainly...he can provide the stability and control from one side with 2 to 3 scalps

2 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

I would prefer Nattu over Shardul...

Definitely, he can do better job than Shardul...

One of my friend was arguing that Nattu is good only for T20's and he proved that he can do good job in ODI's ...he might surprise us in test match, as well...

Not that he will take a 5fer ...but certainly...he can provide the stability and control from one side with 2 to 3 scalps

There's not a single reason to pick Nattu over Shardul.

20 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Tyagi cannot play as the 3rd pacer.

But he can play as the 4th pacer.

He has a tremendous bouncer and good quick yorker. Plus he is taller than all our other pacers.

Bring him for short spells and tell him to bowls 4 to 5 bouncers / rising balls at the throat ... And slip in a couple of fuller balls at the stumps. 

Keep a field for this type of bowling.

He will surely pick a few wickets at the Gabba.

He will surprise the Aussies and provide variety to the line and length stuff of Siraj and Shardul 

Is karthik tyagi in australia?

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Should play natarajan instead of kuldeep. Its gabba

That's why Kuldeep should play. He should be able to extract bounce and other than Smith, others might struggle. Natarajan may not have the impact as he won't be able to trouble batsman with short balls given his pace. 

1 minute ago, RajBan said:

That's why Kuldeep should play. He should be able to extract bounce and other than Smith, others might struggle. Natarajan may not have the impact as he won't be able to trouble batsman with short balls given his pace. 

Kuldeep is 5 foot 4. How is he supposed to extract bounce?

54 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Want Tyagi to debut now as the 4th fast bowler.

Should not risk playing Bumrah and aggravating his injury.

We need 4 quicks now, with this inexperienced attack.

Tyagi has a tremendous bouncer ... accurate, very quick and nasty  ... He can remove the tail easily.

Saini, Siraj, Tyagi and Shardul should all play. Shardul at No.8.

pucvoski will be scared to see tyagi as tyagi hit his head and pucvoski was concussed in the practice match.

Hope u guys remember. Yes Tyagi's bouncer is as quick and bumrah's bouncer.

Edited by vishalvirsingh

I blame this on Rahane. He overused him on this SCG road. He should have given him a break and used some part timers. How come Rahane himself not bowling or not even try Vihari. He had that option. Also Kohli sending Bumrah as a nightwatchman and laughing at the stands :facepalm:Why shield Pujara? cant he bat 15 balls through stumps. 36 ao was needed for showing such irresponsibility. Shami got injured what was the case if bumrah was also injured that match. we would have lost 4-0. This is a cursed series. I wish it never happened. How come India plays two test series in Aus while Aus never toured India in between. stupid scheduling especially in these times