Jasprit Bumrah Ruled out of 4th test .

test fan

6 minutes ago, kosingh said:

It's a factor but if kuldeep plays hopefully he can get some over spin

I doubt because Kuldeep isn't that type of a bowler. He is more a round arm side spin bowler than over spin. High arm action bowlers get over spin like Sundar. 

36 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Playing multiple formats is never good for a fast bowler unless they are extremely durable and they have highly efficient bowling actions. 

IPL before big SENA tours has always damaged our chances

. England 2018 and now. 

Do we have any test quality bowlers left. They will have to play natarajan or Thakur now. Appalling decision-making all round  

Cummins also played entire IPL season, to be fair. Even Hazlewood was with csk for the whole season, but they didn't use him often

Man Saini got better as the game went on. This will be a great track for Saini to hit the deck hard again. With the main bowler out, Rahane without any choice automaticaly has to utilize Saini more now, I thought he did not do that so well in the first innings. But I am looking forward to watching Saini being used a lot more and hoping he bowls well. 

Bumrah’s loss is big but here is an opportunity  for the young bowlers. Lets go.

1 minute ago, Serpico said:

Cummins also played entire IPL season, to be fair. Even Hazlewood was with csk for the whole season, but they didn't use him often

Cummins is an extremely durable bowler - I think he has bowled more deliveries in international cricket than any other bowler in the last 3 years and that is excluding IPL. 

Not everyone is a freak like him. In fact,I'm struggling to think of another bowler who has managed such an intense workload in recent times. Hazlewood is not. That's why Australia don't bowl him in every other match in every format. They try to play him in all the tests he can but only those LOI's which are extremely important. 

Just now, Nikhil_cric said:

Cummins is an extremely durable bowler - I think he has bowled more deliveries in international cricket than any other bowler in the last 3 years and that is excluding IPL. 

Not everyone is a freak like him. In fact,I'm struggling to think of another bowler who has managed such an intense workload in recent times. Hazlewood is not. That's why Australia don't bowl him in every other match in every format. They try to play him in all the tests he can but only those LOI's which are extremely important. 

Yeah I think even though Cummins is 27, he didn't play cricket for about 5 years due to injury very early in his career, so his body has less wear and tear than a normal 27 yo pacer

2 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

Thats as useless, an extra batsman will not add much value when you are trying to match huge score of Australia. Go with best 5 bowlers whoever is left.

if 6th batsman is useless how will the 5th bowler help in an already depleted side.

4 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

if 6th batsman is useless how will the 5th bowler help in an already depleted side.

Assuming pant cannot play, who's the sixth batsman left? Mayank is also injured in nets, so unless shastri comes back from retirement there's no batting option left

1 hour ago, Serpico said:

Intensity with which bumrah plays compared to Cummins is avstly different. Bumrah dies for Mumbai almost. Cummins din't go as hard as he would for Australia.

Also bumrah is the best bowler in all formats.