Gusty AT Ind Test 11

zen

From the top of the mind recall: 

Gavaskar 

Sehwag - for taking on the bowlers 

Amarnath - said to have batted despite bleeding iirc (blood on his shirt or something to that order)

Pujara - will not throw his wkt away 

Pataudi - played with an eye 

Mankad - made Ind competitive 

Pant - “4th innings”

Kapil

Kumble - bowled with a broken jaw 

Shami

Bumrah 

12th man: VVS - for some great knocks under pressure 

Most cricketers will have some gusty performances here and there. I am more interested in those who did it over a period of time ... for e.g.

Amarnath besides batting with blood on his shirt (and the pitch) has a good record of such knocks. Patuadi batted with an eye and so on :hmmm:

1 minute ago, zen said:

Most cricketers will have some gusty performances here and there. I am more interested in those who did it over a period of time ... for e.g.

Amarnath besides batting with blood on his shirt (and the pitch) has a good record of such knocks. Patuadi batted with an eye and so on :hmmm:

gutsy in "top order" while zen was holding a fart in - get the criteria straight.  

Never thought Zen bhai will go the "Harsh Thakor" route of inane cherrypicking, and that too over and over.

16 minutes ago, zen said:

But for kumble etc, you have cited one instance .