Revival of Mohammed Azharudd

Some clean hitting, no slogging, orthodox shots in the V. Not the best compliment to give him for T20 but reminds me a lot of Rahane. Remember Rahane played some scintillating knocks in some prior IPL’s.

On a side note, how horrible and cringe is that commentary lol 

49 minutes ago, maniac said:

Some clean hitting, no slogging, orthodox shots in the V. Not the best compliment to give him for T20 but reminds me a lot of Rahane. Remember Rahane played some scintillating knocks in some prior IPL’s.

Sorry no offence to this kid but rahane had class written all over , this kid looks a normal domestic cricketer who just had a great day. 

12 hours ago, maniac said:

Rahane can never play this kind of an innings even against club teams.

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Sorry no offence to this kid but rahane had class written all over , this kid looks a normal domestic cricketer who just had a great day. 

what do you define as having a great day?

I didn’t see too many chances, inside/outside edges or brainless hacking and slogging. It was proper cricket strokeplay which makes this knock very impressive.

I think optics are clouding  your judgement. If he had a funky hairstyle, piercing and tatoos and yo bro type attitude I will bet you will be the first guy opening a thread for him.

Look sure he may not be able to repeat this again or become an ATG but it was a fantastic proper knock that deserves appreciation. You were showing me much inferior knocks of Dube against even worse bowling and just plain ugly hacking.

Give credit where its due.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

what do you define as having a great day?

I didn’t see too many chances, inside/outside edges or brainless hacking and slogging. It was proper cricket strokeplay which makes this knock very impressive.

this was a great day when u get such timing that every thing just flies off. 

I think optics are clouding  your judgement. If he had a funky hairstyle, piercing and tatoos and yo bro type attitude I will bet you will be the first guy opening a thread for him.

ahaa andar ka gavaskar jaag raha hai tere

Last 2 thread i opened was on green n samad...dono ke tatttoo nahin hai , hairstyle bhi nhin hai

Look sure he may not be able to repeat this again or become an ATG but it was a fantastic proper knock that deserves appreciation. You were showing me much inferior knocks of Dube against even worse bowling and just plain ugly hacking.

Give credit where its due.

im not taking his credit away or anything but im not on the boat that he is some special talent 

How is dube knock against SA-A which had nortje inferior ??? this had dhawal kulkarni ....didnt knew Dhawal is better then nortje

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

this was a great day when u get such timing that every thing just flies off. 

ahaa andar ka gavaskar jaag raha hai tere

Last 2 thread i opened was on green n samad...dono ke tatttoo nahin hai , hairstyle bhi nhin hai

im not taking his credit away or anything but im not on the boat that he is some special talent 

How is dube knock against SA-A which had nortje inferior ??? this had dhawal kulkarni ....didnt knew Dhawal is better then nortje

who is calling him a special talent, every one is appreciating as a special knock in the same mould of Kusal Perera. I don’t think anyone calls Perera an ATG talent do they?