Will Sundar and Thakur have the highest partnership for India in this innings?

4 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

What's the overall record for the 7th wicket at the Gabba? 

144 is the best ever by SL

This excellent effort by Sundar & Shardul stands at second place. Quite an achievement given the venue and the state of the game. Kudos!:hatsoff:

Both shardul and sundar look like proper batsmen, I must say. Most of the shots they played were proper cricketing shots.  Regardless of the end result, they have given us moral victory.   Not sure, if they would retain their place once our main players are back.    Hats off to both of them.   As a fan, could not hv asked for more. 

7 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Rohit Sharma was the highest scorer until then.

Rohit Sharma playing test I am not sure after how long.... I have seen Pujara and hahane playing 20-30 kind of inning 9 out of 10 times and in one inning they make useful score and feast on that for another 10 inning in overseas condition.

6 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Tbh not like there are many better options for overseas conditions waiting in the wings.

Exactly and same situation is there at opening spot. Shaw and Agrwal both been tried at opening not just in this series in NZ as well. Not that I am against them they should get more opportunities but at the moment rohit is best of the lot in this series. I would have called him coward had he been batted in middle order in place of vihari and forced Vihari to open to accommodate him.