IPL retentions 2021

5 minutes ago, dilliboy said:

All rounders are at a premium.. Teams like Punjab with 50 crs might easily go for someone like Morris 

His batting last time out was nothing to take note of. Didnt score in double digits in fact.

Even for allrounders I presume there will be Green and Jamieson who should be available. They are the big boys imo.

4 hours ago, dilliboy said:

Dc needs a finisher in the middle order.. Especially now it looks like Stoinis will open with Dhawan.. Hetmyer hasn't been convincing. They might take a punt on Maxwell again I feel

DC needs someone to take over Shaw's opening spot.  You think Stoinis can do it?  I'm not convinced but he is very streaky.  By letting Carey go we need a back-up for Pant.

I'm glad to see DC retained the almighty Amit Mishra.  If he had not been injured last season we would have dominated MI.

:dc:

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Prediction - Kylie jamison can be the richest player this IPL auction if starc doesnt turn up. Every team needs him maybe apart from KKR or MI (but he ll fit in great in those 2 teams as well)

Jamison appears to be a great talent, but I don't think he would fit in to DC mainly due to the four overseas players limit (Rabada, Nortje, Stoinis will be three and Hetmyer almost certainly gets the fourth).  He's a better talent than Stoinis but Stoinis has the potential to fill in as an opening batsman which Jamison doesn't.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Prediction - Kylie jamison can be the richest player this IPL auction if starc doesnt turn up. Every team needs him maybe apart from KKR or MI (but he ll fit in great in those 2 teams as well)

Agree. KXIP might be looking at Jamieson seriously given that they have released Maxwell as well. His bounce might help them in Mohali (if they play in India)

22 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Agree. KXIP might be looking at Jamieson seriously given that they have released Maxwell as well. His bounce might help them in Mohali (if they play in India)

Not only kxip every team 

Srh needs an all rounder 

Kxip needs one 

DC needs a lower order hitter n if he bowls like jamison what bonus 

Mi spend 8cr on Ncn coz he cud bat 

RCb released morris so they need one 

CSK needs it 

RR  needs one who can bat at 6-7 n gives good support to archer 

If so many teams go after someone he will fetch a big price 

56 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

Jamison appears to be a great talent, but I don't think he would fit in to DC mainly due to the four overseas players limit (Rabada, Nortje, Stoinis will be three and Hetmyer almost certainly gets the fourth).  He's a better talent than Stoinis but Stoinis has the potential to fill in as an opening batsman which Jamison doesn't.

He can easily 

Rabadda nortje n jamieson makes great bolwing attack and he gives them a lower order batting option which they need. 

Hetymer isnt as confirmed as others. 

Dc doesnt need an opener they need someone who can tonk at 6-7 

5 hours ago, GeeGaw said:

DC needs someone to take over Shaw's opening spot.  You think Stoinis can do it?  I'm not convinced but he is very streaky.  By letting Carey go we need a back-up for Pant.

I'm glad to see DC retained the almighty Amit Mishra.  If he had not been injured last season we would have dominated MI.

:dc:

Yep Stoinis has a brilliant BB record as opener.. He'll do much better than Shaw any day. Also with Ishant fully fit we will also have that Indian pacer which we really missed last time out

43 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

What's so special about him?

u think IPL teams care about that . Bhed chaal hai ....he is the kind of package teams need. Someone who can tonk at 6,7 , has height as X factor, international form and a seaming all rounder. He can easily fit into every team and when every team goes behind a player his stock rises also its a mini auction so they can spend more on some players

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u think IPL teams care about that . Bhed chaal hai ....he is the kind of package teams need. Someone who can tonk at 6,7 , has height as X factor, international form and a seaming all rounder. He can easily fit into every team and when every team goes behind a player his stock rises also its a mini auction so they can spend more on some players

At least As a bowler, he is nothing special.