3rd Test - India vs England, Pink Test - D/N - *WTC Knockout Encounter*

SK_IH

We need independent an appraisal panel by the likes of Greg Chappell, Ian Botham, Mark Waugh etc. set up to examine this pitch and issue certificate of quality. If pitch is found poor, result has to be struck off the record. 

Cannot trust Srinath because he is not neutral and also unqualified as he doesn't have a degree from an esteemed top 500 university unlike the above cricketers. 

11 minutes ago, VVS_Rahane said:

We need independent an appraisal panel by the likes of Greg Chappell, Ian Botham, Mark Waugh etc. set up to examine this pitch and issue certificate of quality. If pitch is found poor, result has to be struck off the record. 

Cannot trust Srinath because he is not neutral and also unqualified as he doesn't have a degree from an esteemed top 500 university unlike the above cricketers. 

Either this is a padosis or a troll post. 

4 minutes ago, VVS_Rahane said:

My point is not invalidated just because you don't understand.

I come from a highly educated university. 

Sure you do. The best ranked uni in green trundling land is in the top 1000. Good day. 

Anyone who thinks those 3 stooges mentioned in your post are intellectuals has to be a dengerate. 

Edited by Jay
3 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

WTH is up with Yuvraj tweeting stupidity criticising the pitch and suggesting that Harbhajan and Kumble might have got 800 and 1000 wickets respectively on this. 
What does he gain by this ? Is he mad ? He was crap against spin anyways. Would have got a pair. He had also started talking nonsense just like his father 

he wants to show solidarity with his pal Harbhajan against Ashwin. 

4 hours ago, Jay said:

prepare a road with some help for spin. make sure pitch lasts 4.5 days atleast. otherwise let alone padosis, even some of our own supporters would have a mental breakdown as they have this nauseating desire to be appreciated by the brits or else their lives become meaningless. 

:hysterical:

1 minute ago, VVS_Rahane said:

"Well, you see, I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out here and speak to these white trash, I gotta dumb myself down!"

—Scott Steiner's debate with Christopher Nowinski about the Iraq War, WWE Raw, April 14, 2003.

1 minute ago, VVS_Rahane said:

"Well, you see, I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out here and speak to these white trash, I gotta dumb myself down!"

—Scott Steiner's debate with Christopher Nowinski about the Iraq War, WWE Raw, April 14, 2003.

Just now, VVS_Rahane said:

why are your quoting me three times with some quote some roided nobody made with bad english ?? wtf is highly educated university you muppet ? :laugh:

5 hours ago, Jay said:

prepare a road with some help for spin. make sure pitch lasts 4.5 days atleast. otherwise let alone padosis, even some of our own supporters would have a mental breakdown as they have this nauseating desire to be appreciated by the brits or else their lives become meaningless. 

Imagine thinking wanting a test match to last more than 5 sessions is just to be appreciated. Grown adults watch sports for entertainment, not for some stupid sense of victory or some random scoreline. The Aus series was so entertaining because it was hard fought, not because we blindly got 2-1. Sports is for entertainment, not some flag waving and fake patriotism 

Some really low IQ, jignostic posts on this forum recently, this is what happens when school is out because of COVID

Edited by New guy
41 minutes ago, New guy said:

Imagine thinking wanting a test match to last more than 5 sessions is just to be appreciated. Grown adults watch sports for entertainment, not for some stupid sense of victory or some random scoreline. The Aus series was so entertaining because it was hard fought, not because we blindly got 2-1. Sports is for entertainment, not some flag waving and fake patriotism 

Some really low IQ, jignostic posts on this forum recently, this is what happens when school is out because of COVID

Very true, but is it possible to create a pitch where spinners are able to dominate and making it last for five days. It is not that easy to get those tracks. Once India had all the injuries and lost first test did they have any other options. Australian series is once in 100 years event. You cannot base anything on it.

I can gurantee you if same Indian team turns up there for next 99 times on that Gabba wicket, Australians will win 99 times.