9 hours ago, nevada said:

Must win game and a predictable dismissal against leg spin after hardly troubling the scorers. Meanwhile, rookie SKY is batting like he owns the stage. Kohli is jist not cut out for T20 anymore. 

Honestly I don't mind him messing up in batting. He is out of form yes. But he should never be captain in any format. That is my major issue. 

Kohli can go a year without scoring and I don't care. Just give up your captaincy and put aside your ego. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Honestly I don't mind him messing up in batting. He is out of form yes. But he should never be captain in any format. That is my major issue. 

Kohli can go a year without scoring and I don't care. Just give up your captaincy and put aside your ego. 

His stocks will ony dry up once he gives up kaptaani,he wont let it go,he knows it

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

His stocks will ony dry up once he gives up kaptaani,he wont let it go,he knows it

He is still a great batsman, but this need to hold onto captaincy is destroying his reputation.

Looking back, the respect for SRT increases tremendously. If he wanted he could have held on to captaincy, but he did not! Respect!

5 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

He is still a great batsman, but this need to hold onto captaincy is destroying his reputation.

Looking back, the respect for SRT increases tremendously. If he wanted he could have held on to captaincy, but he did not! Respect!

Records of both players are chalk and cheese.

So , playing for his average and rubbing it off on others,well let me tell you he didn't warn his teammates to stay clear off carefree batting irrespective of surfaces they play on

But his actions always warn certain members,KL seriously needs to refigure his game,top 4 have to bat better in belter conditions seems Dhawan,Kohli can't,what is more pathetic they have batted for less than run a ball SR

KL ,well he has accepted the false narrative of "strike rate is overrated"

Him being there or not, doesn't make a difference to the ODI team any longer . Except for thrashing WI and SA, since 2019 he's lost ODI series to Aus at home, knocked out in the 2019 WC, shamed in NZ and Aus away and most likely will lose to England at home.

Amazing how there are no questions at all on his pathetic leadership. Now his batting too is of no use except when we play WI and SL.

7 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

"We need to manage his body. It's a part of his workload management" Kohli on Hardik Pandya.

So the joker knows Hardik will not bowl, yet for the last two matches, he has picked Krunal as the 5th bowler with no one else in the team who can roll his arm over. What a moron

we cant sustain someone who takes decisions like this as a captain.

Its like a handicap, especially when you have a great option in Rohit sharma,who is an absolutely exemplary captain in lois ,both from team selection and strategic on field decisions pov.

Rohit has the ability to win us a WC as captain ,if we win a WC under kohli it will be despite his captaincy not because of it.

Edited by RAZPOR
Just now, RAZPOR said:

we cant sustain someone who takes decisions like this as a captain.

Its like a handicap, especially when you have and amazing option in Rohit sharma,who is an absolutely exemplary captain in lois ,both from team selection and strategic on field decisions pov.

Rohit has the ability to win us a WC as captain ,if we win a WC under kohli it will be despite his captaincy not because of it.

Anyone but Kohli as captain. Even a lamppost will do better as a captain and will be far more tolerable

6 minutes ago, VT87 said:

I think if he forget about captainship and totally concentrate  on his batting ,he might be gain his batting form back but it will never happen.

I doubt it. He seems to be in irreversible decline. And not a slight decline either. 

7 minutes ago, nevada said:

I doubt it. He seems to be in irreversible decline. And not a slight decline either. 

Yes it’s strange actually 32-33 has to be golden period of the batsman and great batsman usually decline after 35 never seen that much steep decline from any batsman maybe Amla regressed after 32 but not like that.