India: Covid - II

kepler37b

13 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

It was tough one bro. But almost through it. I have seen my parents through it and its no joke. Take good rest and precaution for few months. 

The disease was like a kick in my balls. It has also helped me to balance my priorities of life.

On 12/6/2021 at 6:01 PM, kepler37b said:

@Mariyam ... Thanks for the prayers of well wishers like you and other ICF Members, I recovered from Covid

• Fist 2 days of 101 fever and cough
  • Next 4 days of 103 fever+cough+headache. Tried get through on Puny Dolo 650 mg. The fever did not get controlled at all.
  • Joined a famous covid hospital on Day 7. They put me on Blood thinners, Remdesvir, IV Paraceptamol. They tagged me as a high risk patient and put a red band around my wrist. This is the time when I thought: "Mai to gayaa". And i was extremely guilty for not securing the future of my parents. All my insurance proceeds have wife as beneficiary.
  • Day 8  - Same
  • Day 9 morning my SPO2 plummets to 91 and my temperature is also gone.  The doctor  asked me to take a 6 minutes walk. Still at 91. But with in 2 hours it increases to 98. God, I am out of danger
  • Day 11 I am discharged out of hospital. It turns out that I am pre-diabetic and I like an ass ignored my health for 4 years. Kitchens have come to roost.
  • I am typing this on Day 12. Still have some light cough.

I had no chance to read anything madam. . All i realized was that our bodies are so fragile and call from god can come any time.  And especially in India, we are putting them under enormous stress by polluted food and air. 

On 12/6/2021 at 6:01 PM, kepler37b said:

@Mariyam ... Thanks for the prayers of well wishers like you and other ICF Members, I recovered from Covid

• Fist 2 days of 101 fever and cough
  • Next 4 days of 103 fever+cough+headache. Tried get through on Puny Dolo 650 mg. The fever did not get controlled at all.
  • Joined a famous covid hospital on Day 7. They put me on Blood thinners, Remdesvir, IV Paraceptamol. They tagged me as a high risk patient and put a red band around my wrist. This is the time when I thought: "Mai to gayaa". And i was extremely guilty for not securing the future of my parents. All my insurance proceeds have wife as beneficiary.
  • Day 8  - Same
  • Day 9 morning my SPO2 plummets to 91 and my temperature is also gone.  The doctor  asked me to take a 6 minutes walk. Still at 91. But with in 2 hours it increases to 98. God, I am out of danger
  • Day 11 I am discharged out of hospital. It turns out that I am pre-diabetic and I like an ass ignored my health for 4 years. Kitchens have come to roost.
  • I am typing this on Day 12. Still have some light cough.

I had no chance to read anything madam. . All i realized was that our bodies are so fragile and call from god can come any time.  And especially in India, we are putting them under enormous stress by polluted food and air. 

IIRC you were double vaccinated. How did it happen to you as the main purpose of vaccination is defeated. It seems to be shifting all the time. First, they said vacc will prevent the disease, then they used their forked tongue to twist it into it will prevent serious cases such as you. First they said only 65 and above are impacted now even young people and children can get it. Also how did the hospital get you into blood thinners to treat corona. how does a respiratory disease clog up the arteries :shock: What gives? :noidea:

Since you posted on intermittent fasting, that is probably the only way to reverse pre-diabetes. And also eat less carbs even if you have to eat, prefer the low glycemic index ones.

33 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

IIRC you were double vaccinated. How did it happen to you as the main purpose of vaccination is defeated. It seems to be shifting all the time. First, they said vacc will prevent the disease, then they used their forked tongue to twist it into it will prevent serious cases such as you. First they said only 65 and above are impacted now even young people and children can get it. Also how did the hospital get you into blood thinners to treat corona. how does a respiratory disease clog up the arteries :shock: What gives? :noidea:

Since you posted on intermittent fasting, that is probably the only way to reverse pre-diabetes. And also eat less carbs even if you have to eat, prefer the low glycemic index ones.

Almost all covid doctors are recommending a blood thinner.  It has become SOP for all 40 plus individuals.

Edited by kepler37b

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

One in family tested positive after going to a movie in a theatre, here in NJ. Now all of us are in isolation and quarantined. Will get tested after 5 days.  

Oh man. I hope you all are fine and speedy recovery for the one who is tested positive. Have you guys had your booster shots done yet?

Praying for the well being of you all. 

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

One in family tested positive after going to a movie in a theatre, here in NJ. Now all of us are in isolation and quarantined. Will get tested after 5 days.  

Sorry to hear than man.

More than covid, it is the after effects that are more damaging. Please consult physician on avoiding Long Covid NOW!!!