Race isn't real. Racism is.

BacktoCricaddict

https://medium.com/illumination/race-isnt-real-racism-is-8ba80f868ed0

There is no such thing as biological race, but our intuitive, "common-sense," non-analytical thinking leads us to believe that there is such a thing as race that separates us. 

Summary. 

6 Reasons that bring the illusion of race to life.

1. The European Default: White is good.  Everything else is different and bad.

2. Relying on intuition rather than actual questioning and analysis.

3. Confirmation bias.

4. The destiny instinct - "they have always been like this, they will never change, we are and will always be better."

5. The Purity Myth - "Our ancestors, our blood, our purity, our legacy. Evocative, captivating, comforting myths that transcend time. There's no such thing.  We are all from everywhere.

6. Deep Time - Humanity was always a melting pot.  For 100s of 1000s of years.  We can only see a sliver of it during our lifetime.  Genetic variations within each local group are more than variations among groups.  Ponder that.

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

The Purity Myth - "Our ancestors, our blood, our purity, our legacy. Evocative, captivating, comforting myths that transcend time. There's no such thing.  We are all from everywhere.

this is deep truth, humans evolved in clans so they defend 'our' against 'other'. 

in the same line of thinking will the pseudo liberal world view of everything 'other' is good and everything 'our' is bad,  also make racism real ? reverse racism. 

Strange, I have never heard this so far. Video seems to be of 80s. WTF were they thinking? This has nothing to do with Hindu or Indian. It seems like what the early Americans or Brits settled in America would sing when the N- word was not a PC word. 

NSFW, use headphones

[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

Edited by coffee_rules

On 11/3/2021 at 5:59 AM, coffee_rules said:

Strange, I have never heard this so far. Video seems to be of 80s. WTF were they thinking? This has nothing to do with Hindu or Indian. It seems like what the early Americans or Brits settled in America would sing when the N- word was not a PC word. 

NSFW, use headphones

[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

A white guy voting for a white guy because he is white is racism 

but a black guy voting for a black guy because he is black is progressive . 

Replace white - black above with whatever majority / minority you feel fit per your surroundings 

Edited by jf1gp_1

On 11/2/2021 at 8:29 PM, coffee_rules said:

NSFW, use headphones

[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

WTF is this. I don’t know if I should be embarrassed or laugh or be angry.