Maxwell not stressed about burden of expectations due to his big price tag

nevada

Say I land a job in a very good MNC with a good pay. I put in my best effort and work my ass off during my first year, And perform extremely well. 2-3 years in and My performance starts to dwindle and my productivity starts to decline, but the organisation does not care one bit. After that they decide they’ve had enough, and transfer me to another department. After that year after year I keep doing *all at work, and keep getting transferred to different divisions, and by some miracle not only does the organisation keep me but also continues to pay me a ridiculously large compensation every year. Why would I be stressed?

31 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Say I land a job in a very good MNC with a good pay. I put in my best effort and work my ass off during my first year, And perform extremely well. 2-3 years in and My performance starts to dwindle and my productivity starts to decline, but the organisation does not care one bit. After that they decide they’ve had enough, and transfer me to another department. After that year after year I keep doing *all at work, and keep getting transferred to different divisions, and by some miracle not only does the organisation keep me but also continues to pay me a ridiculously large compensation every year. Why would I be stressed?

By now he should have been let go from ipl for good, its not that he is not good enough, it's even bigger problems that he don't care to give his best, just there to get free fat paycheck, Joke is on those who still buy him, and u will see in the very next match or series for his national team he will smash these same bowlers to pieces. It's not even subtle anymore.