The Worst No.1 Ever !

13 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

Still better than bumrah

Bumrah doesn't plays much T20Is okay..   Wtf kinda weed you guys smoke daily?  I agree Bumrah ain't the best ODI bowler but dude owns T20 format along with Rashid Khan.  Shamsi is a fraud no f*** way he is better than Ferguson Bumrah & Rashid Khan in the format...  Ferguson & Bumrah don't play much that's why these frauds top the Ranking. 

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

Bumrah doesn't plays much T20Is okay..   Wtf kinda weed you guys smoke daily?  I agree Bumrah ain't the best ODI bowler but dude owns T20 format along with Rashid Khan.  Shamsi is a fraud no f*** way he is better than Ferguson Bumrah & Rashid Khan in the format...  Ferguson & Bumrah don't play much that's why these frauds top the Ranking. 

Idiot use logic.  Thread is about qorat no1 ranked so what special bumrah had done toget to no1 nothing just bullying minnows 

22 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

Idiot use logic.  Thread is about qorat no1 ranked so what special bumrah had done toget to no1 nothing just bullying minnows 

Haa use that same logic for Babar as well..  Paku fans...  And What is qorat no 1? Is Babar being called this Pakland:phehe:

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Haa use that same logic for Babar as well..  Paku fans...  And What is qorat no 1? Is Babar being called this Pakland:phehe:

You should check  whom i responded earlier that comment was about babar and to which i replied better than bumrah you should first go through this

Screenshot_20210416-095038_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, wc2023 said:

The biggest minnow bully is gobar... he alays bat like bradman against magala, lizzad kind of bowlers..... few years down the line even SA would disown these players this GOBAR is biggest beneficiaries of C grade bullying. He is the perfect example of stats padding and ranking without context. 

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

The biggest minnow bully is gobar... he alays bat like bradman against magala, lizzad kind of bowlers..... few years down the line even SA would disown these players this GOBAR is biggest beneficiaries of C grade bullying. He is the perfect example of stats padding and ranking without context. 

calm down son

3 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Yeah but no point in telling that to Poyzz fans..  I can understand that they have produced only one world class batsman all these years.  He is nothing but ultimate minnow basher.   But too good according to Pakistani standards

Bumrah is way better than waqar and Shoaib and second only to Wasim for now. 

Shami is better than Shoaib chutiya and wackqar too. 

Babar is a minnow basher. He is not that great. He needs to prove himself. 

Rizwan is the real beast. Second best keeper ever from Asia after pant. He is easily a top 7 batsman in tests now. Not gobar. 

1 hour ago, wc2023 said:

You should check  whom i responded earlier that comment was about babar and to which i replied better than bumrah you should first go through this

Screenshot_20210416-095038_Chrome.jpg

Biryani boy, bumrah already wrecked top teams in tests. Tests is the pinnacle of cricket. You need to watch cricket to l arm about impact. Bumrah has done well vs All top teams. We all know what he is capable of. Gobar dudbar has done * all vs top bowling attacks in a proper series apart from a few one off games.