PM Cares Fund

sarcastic

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

@coffee_rules@dial_100 you trusted and sent your money. where is it going :((

I have more trust in the PM than a fraud journalist who is notoriously known as a kraantikaari journalist going around fixing interviews with fraud leaders like AK

This Fraud doesn’t even details of what PMO has put in its media briefing about how PM C fund is allocating funds?

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I have more trust in the PM than a fraud journalist who is notoriously known as a kraantikaari journalist going around fixing interviews with fraud leaders like AK

This Fraud doesn’t even details of what PMO has put in its media briefing about how PM C fund is allocating funds?

I'm not saying you should trust this guy but how are you trusting mudiji. one should be cautious when trusting someone, no? I've discussed kejri previously with khota where I said he is a foreign plant. That is not the topic of this discussion. This is about the pmcares fund. I've also made my stance clear on this issue before that pm should take money from the taxes collected rather than line up every govt workers pockets. you are not residing in india. india collects taxes like a first world country but provides third world services. its easy to talk from afar.

india collects taxes like a first world country but provides third world services. its easy to talk from afar.

No first world country has a population base like India to support though.  

Yes, the middle and upper class do not get the "infrastructure" and civic facilities commensurate with their tax rates, but that's the price we pay as a society for not developing our economy enough so that even the poor are able to chip in.  

If your top businessmen are happy making their fortunes reselling Chinese trash, and do not want to do the hard work to create a strong local economy, then you are not going to have a wide enough tax base.  Its that simple.

15 minutes ago, sandeep said:

No first world country has a population base like India to support though.  

Yes, the middle and upper class do not get the "infrastructure" and civic facilities commensurate with their tax rates, but that's the price we pay as a society for not developing our economy enough so that even the poor are able to chip in.  

If your top businessmen are happy making their fortunes reselling Chinese trash, and do not want to do the hard work to create a strong local economy, then you are not going to have a wide enough tax base.  Its that simple.

if they are suffering for funds, isn't it more suitable to ask money from these businessmen rather than asking middle class who already pay all the taxes with a begging bowl and a sorrowful tune.

27 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

if they are suffering for funds, isn't it more suitable to ask money from these businessmen rather than asking middle class who already pay all the taxes with a begging bowl and a sorrowful tune.

You do understand that the 'businessmen' are the ones funding politicians so that 'laws' that get passed favor them?  Will you bite the hand that feeds you? 

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

@coffee_rules@dial_100 you trusted and sent your money. where is it going :((

Oh shoot. I sent the donations only for the first 3-4 mos. I totally forgot later. Thanks for reminding. @Real McCoy I am doing my part. I am an honest person and beyond that I dont have whole lot of time for politics. I still have 2 more payments to send before I complete my target donation amount.

image.png.134f51f45673df900c5c25cce0b99995.png

17 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Oh shoot. I sent the donations only for the first 3-4 mos. I totally forgot later. Thanks for reminding. @Real McCoy I am doing my part. I am an honest person and beyond that I dont have whole lot of time for politics. I still have 2 more payments to send before I complete my target donation amount.

image.png.134f51f45673df900c5c25cce0b99995.png

You maybe a good person but that doesn't mean the money you are sending is going to a good cause. If it is, then its good. Even then, pm should ask the big guys to help out. Basically, what I'm saying is don't go out to middle class guys who are already shelling a lot in taxes and ask them further with these guilt trip tactics. You keep delivering monthly. So is it right to assume you are some rich guy :p:

On 9/28/2021 at 12:10 PM, Real McCoy said:

You maybe a good person but that doesn't mean the money you are sending is going to a good cause. If it is, then its good. Even then, pm should ask the big guys to help out. Basically, what I'm saying is don't go out to middle class guys who are already shelling a lot in taxes and ask them further with these guilt trip tactics. You keep delivering monthly. So is it right to assume you are some rich guy :p:

Rich with money? I am not rich at all. I never was, never will be. 

On 9/28/2021 at 8:45 AM, Real McCoy said:

I'm not saying you should trust this guy but how are you trusting mudiji. one should be cautious when trusting someone, no? I've discussed kejri previously with khota where I said he is a foreign plant. That is not the topic of this discussion. This is about the pmcares fund. I've also made my stance clear on this issue before that pm should take money from the taxes collected rather than line up every govt workers pockets. you are not residing in india. india collects taxes like a first world country but provides third world services. its easy to talk from afar.

I don't see the esteemed gentleman poster's posts, saw your tagging on a video he posted, trust PPBajpai to do some honest journalism!

I pay taxes in India (Income and property)  too without getting anything back from the GoI. Usually use to give to Sewa International, but this time I did it through PMC fund. Unlike a govt operated fund like PMNRF. it is a 3rd party charity that people pay involuntarily.  I don't think he was begging, but encouraged people to give. He is not putting a gun to anybody's head asking for money. If you dont trust him, dont pay, PMNRF is a bureaucracy run fund, that even sitting Congress president gets to say who gets the money. Trust SoGa to be unbiased. At least Modi has no kith/kin to become rich with our money. 

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/pm-cares-fund-not-government-fund-functions-with-transparency-hc-told/articleshow/86450116.cms

"To ensure transparency, the audited report is put on the official website of the trust along with the details of utilisation of funds received by the trust,” says the affidavit filed by Pradeep Kumar Srivastava, Under Secretary at the PMO.

“I state that when the petitioner is claiming to be a public-spirited person and seeking to pray for various reliefs only for transparency, it does not matter whether PM CARES is a ‘State' within the meaning of Article 12 of the Constitution of India ..

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I don't see the esteemed gentleman poster's posts, saw your tagging on a video he posted, trust PPBajpai to do some honest journalism!

I pay taxes in India (Income and property)  too without getting anything back from the GoI. Usually use to give to Sewa International, but this time I did it through PMC fund. Unlike a govt operated fund like PMNRF. it is a 3rd party charity that people pay involuntarily.  I don't think he was begging, but encouraged people to give. He is not putting a gun to anybody's head asking for money. If you dont trust him, dont pay, PMNRF is a bureaucracy run fund, that even sitting Congress president gets to say who gets the money. Trust SoGa to be unbiased. At least Modi has no kith/kin to become rich with our money. 

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/pm-cares-fund-not-government-fund-functions-with-transparency-hc-told/articleshow/86450116.cms

It is begging as it was all over tv. it is highly suggestive just as professional beggars put on a sad face to get your money. why isnt it a government fund. I would trust it more than a private group. Even then, why isn't the taxes enough.

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

It is begging as it was all over tv. it is highly suggestive just as professional beggars put on a sad face to get your money. why isnt it a government fund. I would trust it more than a private group. Even then, why isn't the taxes enough.

I don't trust babus handling my money. This is under PMO . but managed as private fund with CAG auditor. Taxes are needed to pay for defence, police. PSGs, infra, emergency relief is what is needed unless we go with a begging bowl to China, IMF, World bank, falane ME countries like our padosi mulk does

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I don't trust babus handling my money. This is under PMO . but managed as private fund with CAG auditor. Taxes are needed to pay for defence, police. PSGs, infra, emergency relief is what is needed unless we go with a begging bowl to China, IMF, World bank, falane ME countries like our padosi mulk does

All BS. There is no benefit from private funds over gobarmint ones. They are still managed by men and hence can be corrupted. Every govt takes taxes citing defence, infra, etc. Its all a charade

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

All BS. There is no benefit from private funds over gobarmint ones. They are still managed by men and hence can be corrupted. Every govt takes taxes citing defence, infra, etc. Its all a charade

As a example, Cancer Research UK does huge job in cancer research and people are living longer , a lot can be attributed to donation and philanthropy. Now taxpayers in UK pays taxes, and most of taxpayers would rather like to pay less taxes but when taxpayers knows it’s directly going to fund some humanitarian cause, they choose to donate.

Edited by mishra

7 hours ago, mishra said:

As a example, Cancer Research UK does huge job in cancer research and people are living longer , a lot can be attributed to donation and philanthropy. Now taxpayers in UK pays taxes, and most of taxpayers would rather like to pay less taxes but when taxpayers knows it’s directly going to fund some humanitarian cause, they choose to donate.

Both taxes and the "humanitarian" donations are the same. It goes to the men who are in charge of it. Cancer institutes have been a century old. They still haven't found a cure for cancer. But they can produce a vaccine for cornhole virus within a year.

Both taxes and the "humanitarian" donations are the same. It goes to the men who are in charge of it. Cancer institutes have been a century old. They still haven't found a cure for cancer. But they can produce a vaccine for cornhole virus within a year.

Its distribution of tax and knowledge to individual that his taxes are going to intended humane purpose is key. Taxpayer and collectors, they both know that direct donations significantly reduces operational overhead and is going towards most efficient investment to the cause. Its voluntary in nature.

Risk to economy due to cancer or coronavirus is not same. The vaccine created within a year is down to hundreds of year of research only, Vaccine/medicine was absolutely needed. And if it was that easy they could have easily created a antiviral drug, which they couldn’t. Most likely after 100 years