BJP voters who dislike Modi

Trichromatic

8 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Once upon a time this guy was favourite of BJP supporters. I am sure these days he is also anti national.

He has become senile now. He is still one of the bravest ppl I know. Stood up against the status quo time and again and at his peak one of the most erudite ppl. Now he has become a bitter old man. Yashwant Sinha is a good comparison.

He wanted India to beg China for vaccines earlier. 

On 7/30/2021 at 1:11 PM, Trichromatic said:

What I said was those lines of thinking that a person who is not married or may not have desires will have good for country at heart only is flawed thinking, just like how Mamta despite being unmarried and no huge for herself is not good either.

Anyway main point was power itself is as big incentive as money, at times bigger than money and desire for power is also strong.

Another example....Mayawati.Her greed has no limits. 

On 9/18/2021 at 6:57 PM, Singh bling said:

Once upon a time this guy was favourite of BJP supporters. I am sure these days he is also anti national.

I think his ideas are way too revolutionary. For example he wants to get rid of income tax. It may be perfect and may work wonders, but it may not. Its very risky proposition. 

similarly his view on GST and demonetisation. He may be right on demonetisation but absolutely proven wrong on GST. So all in all, there is a risk taking his advice

On 9/18/2021 at 10:24 PM, Yoda-esque said:
On 9/18/2021 at 6:57 PM, Singh bling said:

Useful.idiot

China is worlds second largest economy and it used to be Indias one of largest trading partner. You don’t need to be Nobel laureate economist that when you have Doklam and Galwan to figure out that with China in alternate years, it will take a major chunk off your economy.

So people talking about slowness in Indian economy are basically hiding the truth, this includes a lot of icfers

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

I think his ideas are way too revolutionary. For example he wants to get rid of income tax. It may be perfect and may work wonders, but it may not. Its very risky proposition. 

similarly his view on GST and demonetisation. He may be right on demonetisation but absolutely proven wrong on GST. So all in all, there is a risk taking his advice

Sirji. he's gone senile like YSinha.  Should retire from public life, nowadays takes credit for everything.