2nd T20I (N), R. Premadasa Stadium, Jul 28 2021, India tour of Sri Lanka, 8 PM IST

1 minute ago, Lord said:

he looked injured even in ODI he played

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

He was there only for one ball.

I definitely saw him for most part of the innings

If he is/was injured already they would have definitely played one of the net bowlers after taking necessary permissions

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It seems Saini was injured and only played to complete the XI 

Saini seems injured since Australia odis,what kind of injury is this?taking too long to heal?its been good 8-9 months he first looked unfit,still doesn't look 100+,even if he hid his injury,what the TM was doing, didn't they have any clue?

10 minutes ago, raki05 said:

I can't believe at this time and age we are still witnessing balwindar Sandhu and Madan lal type bowlers atleast they have better physique

:hysterical:  selector is  Chetan sharma, moron is a huge trundler lover, still remember him overhyping Vinay Kumar on DD nationals.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

132/5 is an abominable score. You get bowled out is fine. Just 5 wickets and 132 runs.  6 in the penultimate over was a telling blow.

It was a case of phattu batting tbh. They need changes in the batting order next game considering the situation & lack of personnel

30 minutes ago, maniac said:

@speed_thrills any comments on Bhuvi’s performance :) 

I don’t think I can handle troll votes :phehe:

Apart from his coma inducing pace, he demonstrated another ability today.

Usually bowlers takes an over to turn a match on its head, our baggage brahamstra can do so in a single ball. Only difference is he does so for opposition.

Edited by speed_thrills
2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

It was a case of phattu batting tbh. They need changes in the batting order next game considering the situation & lack of personnel

Honestly i expected more from Chahar in this wicket. He disappointed me. Kuldeep was unlucky. Aftet the mis fieled 4 he gave a 6 and 2. That misfield was the turning point as Srilanka was struggling to pick him. 

2 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Honestly i expected more from Chahar in this wicket. He disappointed me. Kuldeep was unlucky. Aftet the mis fieled 4 he gave a 6 and 2. That misfield was the turning point as Srilanka was struggling to pick him. 

Chahar is not a finished product. Lots of learning to do

Edited by TyronWoodey
1 minute ago, neel roy said:

No doubt he was off colour today, I thought bowled wrong speeds tonight. Even Hasaranga was trying to bowl slow & turn today

Biggest liability is Sanju the wicket keeper, if he had caught Desilva, the match was done