Poyzz found players with X factor- Mohmmad Wasim Jr and Azam Khan , players to watch out in near future

10 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

if you're both done with Khushdil, i'll let you know Abdullah Shafique and Saud Shakeel are the actual batsmen who you might want to track.

Abdullah scored a century on FC debut, century on domestic T20 debut, and then while he only made 15 in his only List A match. The second 50 over intra squad match he played, made a century in it too against main Pakistan's bowlers.

While Saud has been averaging 70 in his last 2 seasons of domestics. 

These khushdil tundlers are overrated. And if you really want to know who has that 'x factor player' trait. Its this boy named Danish Aziz

will watch them

1 hour ago, SecondSlip said:

What’s there to be triggered about. 

At least let these players remain in the team for 1 year minimum before hyping them up 

when u see a new player thats when u say this can be a player to watchout for in future

U dnt say after he plays 100 games, wtf is this hype line that everyone copies. Cant bet on horse all u can do is crib

3 hours ago, Baji-Rao said:

if you're both done with Khushdil, i'll let you know Abdullah Shafique and Saud Shakeel are the actual batsmen who you might want to track.

Abdullah scored a century on FC debut, century on domestic T20 debut, and then while he only made 15 in his only List A match. The second 50 over intra squad match he played, made a century in it too against main Pakistan's bowlers.

While Saud has been averaging 70 in his last 2 seasons of domestics. 

These khushdil tundlers are overrated. And if you really want to know who has that 'x factor player' trait. Its this boy named Danish Aziz

what ever clips i saw

Abdullah has class - but also looks in mould of babar which cud also means limitation in s/r

Danish aziz - impressed but looks a lil raw as of now

Saud- didnt like him much

Way too much over hyping of Azam, he ain't ready yet. Bhai sirf T10 or T20 mei nahi apna X factor dikhana. Infact Azam is only T10 level as of yet.

I followed M Wasim Jnr during the PSL this year, his batting is Hasan Ali level, which will not let him become the top all-rounder as you think. Bowling has potential but no seen enough apart from T20s to come out with such hyperbole 

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

I don't agree with Azam Khan but ya lately they have been churning out quality cricketers while we are struck on mediocrity like sakariya.

RIP the streak.

They haven't won anything against 'quality'sides either,they give needle contests even against low tier sides with all these guys

Anything which can validate their "quality"status if they win anything of sorts against top sides

They hype their players more than what we do, that's it

3 hours ago, speedheat said:

I don't agree with Azam Khan but ya lately they have been churning out quality cricketers while we are struck on mediocrity like sakariya.

RIP the streak.

ill tell u diff between our n their quality 

Azam khan se zyaada riyan parag men hai but riyan parag currently cant make India D side , that what ppl aint getting Azam khan has to fight for a place in pakistan side ...a side filled with mediocre talent. 

8 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Way too much over hyping of Azam, he ain't ready yet. Bhai sirf T10 or T20 mei nahi apna X factor dikhana. Infact Azam is only T10 level as of yet.

I followed M Wasim Jnr during the PSL this year, his batting is Hasan Ali level, which will not let him become the top all-rounder as you think. Bowling has potential but no seen enough apart from T20s to come out with such hyperbole 

see talent is talent, even jayasuria picked hasaranga from school /college cricket ....azam hand eye coord is very good and terrific quick hands. He is raw no doubt but Pakistan is in dire need of player who play quick so better let him learn at international. I hve seen his batting against spin and he can really take them apart. 

Rahi baat consistency ki...................when has ever pakistan been consistent? They are known to be unrelaible 

In IPL also a lot of cricketers are picked from trials who has no FC experience 

Mohd has talent n range with bat, Hassan is a lappebaaj ......but then u need to work on that aspect or else in few yrs he ll still be samee. His bowling is definitely better then hardik

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Wasim Jnr looked decent.  Potential to be better bowler than what Faheem is. 

Azam Khan doesn't look anything special tbh.   Imad Wasim & Maqsood look better than him lower down the order. 

Imad wasim is basically Krunal pandya in bowling, batting thodi better uski ....but thats it 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ill tell u diff between our n their quality 

Azam khan se zyaada riyan parag men hai but riyan parag currently cant make India D side , that what ppl aint getting Azam khan has to fight for a place in pakistan side ...a side filled with mediocre talent. 

What I meant was that we have the quality but are  struck on mediocrity.

A guy like sky took ages to get into main squad even when people like raydu, Jadhav Pandey were giving off average performance continuosly.

5 hours ago, Suhaan said:

They haven't won anything against 'quality'sides either,they give needle contests even against low tier sides with all these guys

Anything which can validate their "quality"status if they win anything of sorts against top sides

They hype their players more than what we do, that's it

That doesn't mean they don't have quality, would take  a bowler like  Wasim jr anyday over suckariya, chahar or even Bhuvi Kumar.

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

That doesn't mean they don't have quality, would take  a bowler like  Wasim jr anyday over suckariya, chahar or even Bhuvi Kumar.

Winning consistently against quality opponents defines quality,if not then quality is purely a hypothetical term

Bhuvi was a top bowler from 2012-2016,Wasim Jr has just started and you are comparing him with twilight version Bhuvi,well Chahar isn't bad he just won you match from impossible situation,i too back bowlers with pacers but pace isn't everything either,teams will always prefer a Chahar over an Aaron/Sami type bowlers

Sakariya is terrible,true,

Wasim Jr has just started,i will wait to pass a judgement on him