Complaints against Moderation

Malcolm Merlyn

15 hours ago, Khota said:

If you have nothing to hide why don't Adanis get scrutinized?

They ARE being scrutinized - by SEBI- the proper government department to scrutinise them. That is sufficient. Why should we bypass SEBI and the normal process, just because your gora masters whined, when you are not prepared to give the same scrutiny to your gora companies ?

My point isnt that Adani shouldn't be scrutinised. My point is, how dare you ask for an investigation that bypasses the normal process and appropriate govt agencies in charge of said process ? Coz your gora masters whined is why ?

On 9/27/2023 at 11:23 AM, Muloghonto said:

They ARE being scrutinized - by SEBI- the proper government department to scrutinise them. That is sufficient. Why should we bypass SEBI and the normal process, just because your gora masters whined, when you are not prepared to give the same scrutiny to your gora companies ?

My point isnt that Adani shouldn't be scrutinised. My point is, how dare you ask for an investigation that bypasses the normal process and appropriate govt agencies in charge of said process ? Coz your gora masters whined is why ?

Kindly post this question in the appropriate Hindenberg thread that describes the sleaze of Adanis. I will respond in the proper place.

I would like to commend that fantastic job done by the moderators in the cricket section. Emotions can run high with the world cup and infusion of Pak fans but the mod team has done a great job handling all the noise fairly

@Austin 3:!6 @Lord @sandeep :hatsoff::cheer:

It also helps we have a very qualified and level-headed mod team after the firing of the incompetent @Laaloo

10 minutes ago, IndiaWC8311 said:

I would like to commend that fantastic job done by the moderators in the cricket section. Emotions can run high with the world cup and infusion of Pak fans but the mod team has done a great job handling all the noise fairly

@Austin 3:!6 @Lord @sandeep :hatsoff::cheer:

It also helps we have a very qualified and level-headed mod team after the firing of the incompetent @Laaloo

Don't forget to thank them for this 74th ID of yours on ICF.

So i get warnings and threats for joking about about pimples lol. But folks can call tamils moneys ?  I know that icf has latent hate for Tamils. But this is xenophobic. Ugly 'othering'. Suite yourself icf.

2 hours ago, Nash said:

i totally undestand their problem with other indians like North, or even other parts of south. but supporting enemy just only because they are enemy of your brother is insane and required a very low level of IQ. Periyar had some emotional damage to them and make Monkeys out of some people. 

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

So i get warnings and threats for joking about about pimples lol. But folks can call tamils moneys ?  I know that icf has latent hate for Tamils. But this is xenophobic. Ugly 'othering'. Suite yourself icf.

You are either can't read or doesnt undestand the meaning of any sentence. 

Where did I say any group/ race monkey?

DMK is making monkey out of Man. 

DMK doesnt mean Tamil.

DMK doesnt mean indian.

It is political party.

19 hours ago, Nash said:

You are either can't read or doesnt undestand the meaning of any sentence. 

Where did I say any group/ race monkey?

DMK is making monkey out of Man. 

DMK doesnt mean Tamil.

DMK doesnt mean indian.

It is political party.

you did not say DMK you said they. and you said DMK makes monkeys out of 'them' the them refering to Tamils. don't back track and lie it just makes you more pathetic.

21 hours ago, Vilander said:

1. Read the OP. If you have complaints on moderation, DM the admins @Malcolm Merlyn  @Trichromatic @Gambit. However atleast mention your full post. If they think it's okay, I'll be happy to restore it.

2. It was an unofficial warning, if at all. More like a word of caution. I know tempers can get high especially in match thread, so just a word of advice. Feel free to ignore it

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

you did not say DMK you said they. and you said DMK makes monkeys out of 'them' the them refering to Tamils. don't back track and lie it just makes you more pathetic.

I made twin posts.  If you are interested go and look.  One was for DMK and another was for periyaar.   Both ideologically same and both are making monkey out of man.  
your calling me pathetic is not insult to me but it is showing your class when you are shown to mirror and you have noticed the ugly truth of Periyaar.  

On side track isn’t pariyar married to his adopted daughter ? 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Maharaj scored the winning runs and Pak lost, in case your streaming is still paused and you are waiting to know

I posted on wrong thread.  But yeah it was “majaraha movement of the match”.  

@Austin 3:!6 @Lord

This was @Muloghonto response to my question.

For the same reason the courts thought it is a good idea to block the release : Adanis do not want their confidential information & trade secrets be leaked to the competition.

Singapore agrees, so there goes your congi deshdrohi angle against an indian conglomerate being 'coz of mudi corruption'. 

Then this was my response:

What is there to hide? Courts can always release selectively.

Then he gets offensive:

Clearly, multiple national courts have decided in favour of Adani that are entitled to keep things confidential. When foreign courts side with Indian companies, i am quite happy with the outcome, unlike traitors like you who wish to weaken Indian corporate entities. 

Now he is making it personal and I will go after him. He had one guy banned before and he is starting this sheet again.

37 minutes ago, Khota said:

For the same reason the courts thought it is a good idea to block the release : Adanis do not want their confidential information & trade secrets be leaked to the competition.

Singapore agrees, so there goes your congi deshdrohi angle against an indian conglomerate being 'coz of mudi corruption'. 

Then he gets offensive:

Clearly, multiple national courts have decided in favour of Adani that are entitled to keep things confidential. When foreign courts side with Indian companies, i am quite happy with the outcome, unlike traitors like you who wish to weaken Indian corporate entities. 

Now he is making it personal and I will go after him. He had one guy banned before and he is starting this sheet again.

I have deleted all personal attack posts. There is no need to go at each other. If you see anything abusive just report the post rather than responding.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Then he gets offensive:

But it IS treasonous to charge your own with hostiity, when your own & foreign legal system are agreeing with them. 

Face it, you are anti Adani because Adani supports Modi. There is no other rationale behind your hatred.

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

But it IS treasonous to charge your own with hostiity, when your own & foreign legal system are agreeing with them. 

Face it, you are anti Adani because Adani supports Modi. There is no other rationale behind your hatred.

So, the man is supporting Modi, and you chose to look the other way when he manipulates the stock market. Face it no other rationale behind your logic.

I can get into personal indults lie you too but unlike you I will not ask you to be banned as you did it for another member.