Nathan Ellis bags IPL contract

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he aint an BBL newbie now, He has played for australia n picked a hattrick on debut

Jeez you saw the pitch..  Even our Jayant Yadav had a decent shout of picking up a Hattrick there. 

He ain't anything special.   The Lankan spinner Jayawickrama has a 10 wicket haul vs England & a match winning performance against us.  I'd rate that fellow over some random Aussie spinner. 

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Jeez you saw the pitch..  Even our Jayant Yadav had a decent shout of picking up a Hattrick there. 

really ?? Then how come so many other plying that series didnt pick it 

Those were spin friendly wkts he is a pacer

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

He ain't anything special.   The Lankan spinner Jayawickrama has a 10 wicket haul vs England & a match winning performance against us.  I'd rate that fellow over some random Aussie spinner. 

:facepalm:

Issi se pata chalta hai ppl comment without knowing, Nathan ellis isnt a spinner he is a seamer 

26 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Issi se pata chalta hai ppl comment without knowing, Nathan ellis isnt a spinner he is a seamer 

Lol..  Then he must be even more mediocre.  Watched few of his videos.  Looks bang average.  At least Jhye & Meredith had some reputation. 

Chameera & Kumara Jayden Seals anyday over these BBL frauds.  Even local Aussies don't rate these guys. 

50 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Don't  think you're the only one that watches cricket here, you have a history of evaluating and hyping substandard cricketers lol.

Did you saw the pitches in that series?

9 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Don't  think you're the only one that watches cricket here, you have a history of evaluating and hyping substandard cricketers lol.

Nahh, but u can see a guy above thought he is a spinner so ab kya hi bolu

Remind me all those substandard cricketers ?

9 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Did you saw the pitches in that series?

yes pitches suited spinner

BBL pitches are diff then bangaldesh and he has been very good in those as well 

33 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol..  Then he must be even more mediocre.  Watched few of his videos.  Looks bang average.  At least Jhye & Meredith had some reputation. 

Chameera & Kumara Jayden Seals anyday over these BBL frauds.  Even local Aussies don't rate these guys. 

Another substandard cricketer from Australia, his bowling is comparable to Ravi bopara, poor man's Ravi bopara I would say  but atleast bopara was capable hitter of the ball 

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Remind me all those substandard cricketers ?

.Sandip Sharma, Shivam Dube, Vij Shankar, Azam Khan of Pakistan, and now Nathan Ellis are on the list. To justify them, I'm sure you'll come up with some sort of narrative and stat  crunching.
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he aint an BBL newbie now, He has played for australia n picked a hattrick on debut

That hat trick came in the last over when the batsmen were looking to hit out, two of them being tail Enders. He’s played a grand total of 2 t20is, against Bangladesh, in a series where Fizz had an economy of 3.53 with the ball over 5 games lol. I feel there’s better potential to be trapped from countries like SL, Afg, etc. and even from the English domestic LOI circuit, given they have been mass producing clutch white ball performers as off late