Not Selecting Dhawan Would Be The Main Reason If India Does Not Win T20 WC

Khota

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

When I was 10 years old my analytical ability was better than yours. You do not understand stats and that is why you are confused. Blamme your stat teachers not me.

If you dont assign a weight to a bowler runs scored are meaningless. Digest this and then discuss.

Go back in time and call that 10 yr old

weight to bowler- so dhawan scored at avg of 28 in sl and s.r of 108 against a poor side like SL and comparing him to batsman who also didnt get selected for Wc makes him viable over players who have done well in international against high quality sides at better far better s/r

1 hour ago, Khota said:

And he was the best.

No, as I showed with stats Yadav and Kishan were better and selected

Yadav average in Sri lanka 50. Strike rate 147

Kishan - average infinity, strike rate 143

Dhawan averaged 28 with strike rate 108 which is very very poor and reason why he wasnt selected.

Edited by New guy
4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

@Khota Dhawan scoring at 134 success for you is great, Pant scoring at 132 is seen as failure for him. KL scoring 65+ runs@130 SR was criticised. That's the basic difference.

On IPL stats for 2021 half season, Rahul, Shaw and Samson all score at much higher SR than Dhawan. Why should them and not Dhawan be the preferred picks.

Can you check that for me and see how many runs Dhawan and rahul scored.

I was watching the highlights of T20 WC 2016 Ind v Australia and we required 60 plus runs in under 6 overs with Kohli and Dhoni at crease. Kohli cut, pulls, drives, lofts for sixes and he single handedly scores 45 plus runs of 15-16 balls. He was THE beast at that time. He took runs of everyone..Watson, Coulter Nile and another bowler. Dhoni scored the customery last over 4 when the equation was bought down from 11.6 to under 6.

WTH happened to that Kohli :wall: He looked more fitter with no stupid beard and of course not married :phehe: Shocking to see the downfall and regression. 

Edited by nitinbwj
7 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

I was watching the highlights of T20 WC 2016 Ind v Australia and we required 60 plus runs in under 6 overs with Kohli and Dhoni at crease. Kohli cut, pulls, drives, lofts for sixes and he single handedly scores 45 plus runs of 15-16 balls. He was THE beast at that time. He took runs of everyone..Watson, Coulter Nile and another bowler. Dhoni scored the customery last over 4 when the equation was bought down from 11.6 to under 6.

WTH happened to that Kohli :wall: He looked more fitter with no stupid beard and of course not married :phehe: Shocking to see the downfall and regression. 

how much Dhawan got?

5 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Rahul 331 in 7 matches

Dhawan 380 in 8

Let Dhawan continue to be the best IPL batsman. We have enough younger and more aggressive batsmen to take his  (and other seniors) spot

Why would a best in IPL not be the best in the world??

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Go back in time and call that 10 yr old

weight to bowler- so dhawan scored at avg of 28 in sl and s.r of 108 against a poor side like SL and comparing him to batsman who also didnt get selected for Wc makes him viable over players who have done well in international against high quality sides at better far better s/r

I like your spirit. He was the best in SL. He is the best in IPL. But he is not good enough for @Ankit_sharma03

14 minutes ago, Khota said:

I like your spirit. He was the best in SL. He is the best in IPL. But he is not good enough for @Ankit_sharma03

Andho men kaana raja

Best at what ?? Beating 3-4 batsman we had rest all were bowlers

His best also had poor avg n s/r ......so his best was so poor

Infact even in that series SKY had better avg n s/r, if not for covid he wud have done better

9 players got covid thats how he became best in series coz hardly few were left to compete 

Best in IPl....so play in IPL. Coz he has failed to convert that in  international

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Andho men kaana raja

Best at what ?? Beating 3-4 batsman we had rest all were bowlers

His best also had poor avg n s/r ......so his best was so poor

Infact even in that series SKY had better avg n s/r, if not for covid he wud have done better

9 players got covid thats how he became best in series coz hardly few were left to compete 

Best in IPl....so play in IPL. Coz he has failed to convert that in  international

So many ifs and buts but no facts.