NZ tour of Pakistan: 3 ODIs and 5 t20is

vvvslaxman

34 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I have nothing against Pak cricket and want cricket returns to Pakistan. Then when I hear their PM supporting Taliban or read some of the terrorist supporting posts from British Pakistanis in Pakpassion, I sometime do echo Mamoon and think they deserve the humiliation.

Dont forget, its not only Kiwis...even Afg cancelled their tour to Pak citing security reasons :laugh:

You mean even Taliban cancelled series in pakistan due to security reason.... This is epic humiliation, taliban is afraid their team might get at risk while they are performing their operation in Pakistan.:hysterical:

"Extremely disappointed on the abrupt postponement of the series, which could have brought the smiles back for millions of Pakistan Cricket Fans. I've full trust in the capabilities and credibility of our security agencies. They are our pride and always will be! Pakistan Zindabad!"

Babar Azam's tweet. 

Imagine the level of insensitivity and shamelessness. A visiting team pulls out over security concerns yet all these guys can go is our ISI the best in the world, Pakistan Zindabad.

In all probability, ISI has taken over social media accounts of the PCB and all players to push this agenda.

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

Guys it’s not right to laugh at Pak Cricket at the moment. All they want is international cricket in Pakistan. They’ve done well with security in recent tours.

NZ Are being too sensitive. This is a last minute ditch which appears to be pre-planned by NZ…

Why not ? You reap what you sow. 80% of their population celebrated Terrorists taking over poor Afghans.

Time for pay back now.

7 minutes ago, asterix said:

Guys it’s not right to laugh at Pak Cricket at the moment. All they want is international cricket in Pakistan. They’ve done well with security in recent tours.

NZ Are being too sensitive. This is a last minute ditch which appears to be pre-planned by NZ…

No way it was pre planned. It was decided when there was no drs and ipl paid 4 times and took operators away.  No one wants to play 8 matches without drs and so these became meaningless..then a video of security personnel hunting for landmines on the ground was posted. Who on right mind will do that in morning of the match. Morons. They could have done it 4 days in advance and could have cordoned off the whole ground. They dont even have trust on their own security agencies..

Edited by neel roy
2 minutes ago, neel roy said:

No way it was pre planned. It was decided when there was no drs and ipl paid 4 times and took operators away.  No one wants to play 8 matches without drs and so these became meaningless..then a video of security personnel hunting for landmines on the ground was posted. Who on right mind will do that in morning of the match. Morons. They could have done it 4 days in advance and could have cordoned off the whole ground. They dont even have trust on their own security agencies..

Naah I don’t think NZC would stoop so Low as to stain Pakistan’s image just for a minor inconvenience as lack of DRS…something major must have happened