Changes you expecting for T20 WC team before 10th Oct?

Austin 3:!6

Cricbuzz:

As for the change to the World Cup squad, the BCCI has time till October 16. It has been confirmed to Cricbuzz that the sides can change seven days prior to the start of the stage they play in. As the Super 12 stage starts on October 23, for which India has had direct qualification, the BCCI can make changes till October 16. October 10 was the deadline for the teams playing in the first round, which starts on October 17. The fate of Hardik Pandya too hangs in the balance, with the likes of Shardul Thakur and Deepak Chahar serving as alternatives if Hardik isn't fit to bowl.

Edited by The Realist
14 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Lol what?! Rohit and Kohli are still our best batters. Besides they aren't 40.

Hate when people want to select a 'young' team just for the sake of it. 

Doesn't matter. They are playing for 10 years without winning anything.

While I dont follow IPL, I have been keeping an eye on the results and players performing well.

It will be frustrating if India do not make changes to the squad with the in form players of this tournament, especially given that its played at the same grounds for the World Cup.

Thakur, Chahal, Varun and both Iyer's off the top of my head MUST be included in this team and starting XI given their great form. However this wont happen.

The BCCI should not feel embarrassed for making these changes, its COVID times and the lack of cricket and opportunities its easy to have got a few player selections wrong.

@express bowling whats your thoughts on my statement above???

I know like me, you dont care which IPL team they are from, but rather whats best for Team India to win.

We of course all know, Kohli must unfortunately play in this team.

Shardul thakur replaces Axar Patel..   Dint see that coming..  How come they are sticking with Rahul chahar.. Axar did relatively good in IPL

What has Luke Meriwala / Gowtham done ??? If they wanted a left armer, Arshdeep should have been better... & dont know what Gowtham brings ?

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/t20-world-cup-india-shardul-thakur-replaces-axar-patel-in-india-squad-1282756

Edited by nsareen