T20 WC - Round 1

Norman

36 minutes ago, maniac said:

:nervous: 

34 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Ummah ka chumma:two_thumbs_up:

Is religious bigoted jokes the only jokes you losers know

.any time a single muslim player plays its the same old stupid joke, ummah ka chummah

At least be entertaining if you want to be a bigot. Be original  

Edited by New guy
22 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

How many of Scotland's players are imports?

, Another fun fact 

Of the 11 who played today 9 are or have played English country cricket ..One who should have played for years had no I tentuin and turned a few offers from counties , the only one who has never been approached to play is the guy who got MOM 

3 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

, Another fun fact 

Of the 11 who played today 9 are or have played English country cricket ..One who should have played for years had no I tentuin and turned a few offers from counties , the only one who has never been approached to play is the guy who got MOM 

that gives you quite a headstart compared to other associates. apart from Ireland i guess.

Edited by rollingstoned
2 minutes ago, New guy said:

Is religious bigoted jokes the only jokes you losers know

.any time a single muslim player plays its the same old stupid joke

Relax Ummah refers to as a group or community..  It's all democratic...  Similar to calling people Sanghi even though they r not. 

If BCCI decides on allowing 5 foreign players next season with the introduction of two new teams, hope the fifth player slot is allotted to associate teams. Its more fun to watch unknown talented players like Greash and Davey than run of the mill Aussie coming to collect their pay check. 

Edited by Vivek92
1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Relax Ummah refers to as a group or community..  It's all democratic...  Similar to calling people Sanghi even though they r not. 

Come on dude, you are not a fool, neither am i. Hey be bigoted, this forum allows that but at least make the jokes funny and original, this is just repetitive 

So the thing is scotland will proballbly beat oman and thrash PNG. Bd will beat PNg and Oman and be A2. 

so groups if all goes to plan

A

India

Pakistan

NZ

Afghanistan

Scotland

Netherland/ Ireland ( assuming Srilanka wins their group. Doubt irish or dutch can read wanindu hasaranga)

B

Australia

England

West Indies

South Africa

Bangladesh

Sri Lanka

Lol

2 minutes ago, neel roy said:

So the thing is scotland will proballbly beat oman and thrash PNG. Bd will beat PNg and Oman and be A2. 

so groups if all goes to plan

A

India

Pakistan

NZ

Afghanistan

Scotland

Netherland/ Ireland ( assuming Srilanka wins their group. Doubt irish or dutch can read wanindu hasaranga)

B

Australia

England

West Indies

South Africa

Bangladesh

Sri Lanka

Lol

Bangla won't beat Oman.

19 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

that gives you quite a headstart compared to other associates. apart from Ireland i guess.

It's a build up of years and years 

The biggest problem for the top associate teams is we can't get better if we never play the better sides . 

No Associate team wants " Test Status " Ireland did not  want , neither did Afghanistan , Zimbabwe doesn't want it . We all want 2 leagues for ODI and T20 with promotion and relegation 

3 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

6 T20 matches tomorrow. (Today ..technically..:phehe:) 4 Warm Ups and 2 WC Matches..:drool:

Varun Wont play thats the one thing i can surely say. He lll rest for 9 days and play only against pak nz afg and then ko s if india qualify..