A First look into Ms. Marvel - A Pakistani Superhero

Deucalion

This begs a question why don't we invest in our super heroes ,nagraj dhruv,doga,chacha chaudhary and sabu, even shaktiman these six are unarguably most popular indian comics characters except say shaktiman,no Indian kids has grown up without reading nagraj dhruv and chacha chaudhary3aaaa017917fdeef6f0cf6073ead167e.jpg3d0ca626ab140cfa7dd084ec726a1ef0.jpg659023f85e12e9aff94f873440419020.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

This begs a question why don't we invest in our super heroes ,nagraj dhruv,doga,chacha chaudhary and sabu, even shaktiman these six are unarguably most popular indian comics characters except say shaktiman,no Indian kids has grown up without reading nagraj dhruv and chacha chaudhary3aaaa017917fdeef6f0cf6073ead167e.jpg3d0ca626ab140cfa7dd084ec726a1ef0.jpg659023f85e12e9aff94f873440419020.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

We did had Krish & some random Shahrukh Movie had one as well... :phehe:

3 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

But they are not comics character,krish and ra one are chewt characters

The recent Marvel Eternals movie has an Indian superhero played by a Pakistani Actor & has a cringe bollywood number as well...  So there's is something there..  To milk desi audiences.  

13 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

The recent Marvel Eternals movie has an Indian superhero played by a Pakistani Actor & has a cringe bollywood number as well...  So there's is something there..  To milk desi audiences.  

Indian Americans to get closer to their roots.

16 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

If they thought having a pakistani actor will milk indian audience, they are stupid. I think they tried something similar with a chinese origin actor but it backfired, she criticized hong kong so it angered the PC crowd but movie also got banned in China anywau

2 hours ago, New guy said:

If they thought having a pakistani actor will milk indian audience, they are stupid. I think they tried something similar with a chinese origin actor but it backfired, she criticized hong kong so it angered the PC crowd but movie also got banned in China anywau

Actor is famous though..  Kumail Nanjijiani is a famous comedy actor.  He has played role of Indian guys in Silicon valley & some movie with Anupam Kher.  His work is impressive. 

Kunal Nayyar may have been better but dude has already made fun of Indian culture in BBT. 

Other West based Indian actors are dead serious types mostly.  So fair play to Marvel I think.  Kumail is fun to watch. 

12 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Actor is famous though..  Kumail Nanjijiani is a famous comedy actor.  He has played role of Indian guys in Silicon valley & some movie with Anupam Kher.  His work is impressive. 

Kunal Nayyar may have been better but dude has already made fun of Indian culture in BBT. 

Other West based Indian actors are dead serious types mostly.  So fair play to Marvel I think.  Kumail is fun to watch. 

I dont know how TBBT is so popular in india. The creators didnt even do basic research and built fantasy stories based on stereotypes. Not a single thing Raj tells about indians is true

Its thoroughly lazy, even 5 mins research would hsve made it better while retaining the comedy

They also discriminated against the actor, he was paid less than the others till the last 2 seasons, was threatened to be fired when he asked for more, was only character which had no decent role and left without a romantic interest at the end

However kunal nayyar earned ~$100m (745 crore rupees ) for the role in total so doubt he is complaining or would have earned more from any marvel movie

Edited by New guy

28 minutes ago, New guy said:

I dont know how TBBT is so popular in india. The creators didnt even do basic research and built fantasy stories based on stereotypes. Not a single thing Raj tells about indians is true

Its thoroughly lazy, even 5 mins research would hsve made it better while retaining the comedy

They also discriminated against the actor, he was paid less than the others till the last 2 seasons, was threatened to be fired when he asked for more, was only character which had no decent role and left without a romantic interest at the end

However kunal nayyar earned ~$100m (745 crore rupees ) for the role in total so doubt he is complaining or would have earned more from any marvel movie

Yeah TBBT quite famous in India...  But they have tried to show Sheldon knows more about Indian culture & Hinduism than Raj himself.   It is very offensive sometimes to listen to Raj. 

His storyline is f**** most badly & his character development till the end was screwed.  Most poorly written character in the show. 

He made a lotta money though in my view.  Most expensive Indian origin actor by some miles in Hollywood still. 

People will find Kumail more Indian than Kunal himself looking at both of them. 

14 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

I mean no offense to ms Marvel ,when she saves some one what will she say bismillah e Rehman ur rahim, "first off all I'd like to say thanks to Allah"and yada yada yada

How did you link Inzi to this kid :phehe: Its kinda racist :winky:

To extend that racism, every time she kicks the baddie's ar$3, she'll be like "yay, ek aur kuffar toot gaya!"

Edited by Clarke

On 11/15/2021 at 7:17 AM, Lone Wolf said:

God the guy is so souped up.. He was in that batista movie and its like some of the juice got transfered lulz. 

Hollywood wants to milk India China asia now with all Chinese Indian pakistani super heroes lulz. Well I guess superhero movies are ruined now.