Possible ODI Squad Vs SA

On 9/27/2022 at 4:21 PM, coffee_rules said:

What you taaaking Saar?

Haha..Siddhu or maybe Harsha used to say..Stats are like miniskirts..they hide more than they reveal..

Bhuvi Baba stats hiding the number of matches played..oppositions like Afg..the economy rate at crucial moments..esp losing the match for team in 19th over

Edited by Need4Speed
2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

This is Mukesh Kumar and NOT  Mukesh Chowdhary 

He is a short trundler who is almost 29

Yes I know. I was following the discussion on the other thread and saw that distinction which was made between the 2. I guess this guy has had a decent domestic season which was why he got his chance. 

3 minutes ago, puneet28 said:

Always knew our selectors are going to pick Mukesh but not Kuldeep Sen. This team management and selectors just love trundlers.

I think Sen and Umran both will be with 1st team from 7th Oct when they leave for Australia. They are planning to hire some local players and play practice matches.

, Lol Mukesh gets picked for the odi squad after his great trundling outing in a first class game, avesh gets picked for the odi side after his ipl performances, prasidh demoted after a few failures, god knows what the obsession with shardul is? so what was the point of playing Sen in the India A odis if he's not gonna be considered for the odi series, I give up on Indian cricket thanks to the pathetic TM and selectors, clueless bunch of retards, Yash dayal was the highest vht wicket taker last year, no where to be seen currently.