Alleged sacrilege attempt at Golden Temple, suspect killed

vayuu1

12 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Sikhism is a confused and copycat religion with a large dose of in-built supremacism. I see no difference in the islamic ''there is no god but one god'' and ''raj karega khalsa baki rahe na koi''.

Again stupidly from your side. It's not baki but aaki means papi rahe na kohe

LMAO

Every sentence is a zinger.

Imagine the scale of stupidity at work here. I am suddenly sorry I bothered to quote reply this idiot earlier.

Ranvir has gone off track temporarily, otherwise a quality poster here.

Edited by MechEng

16 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

@Ranvir hypothetically if the perpetrators of this crime was a Sikh would you support Hindu mobs lynching him to death in response to the vandalism or then wound you turn around and say Hindu fascists are killing innocent Sikhs? Or is it one rule for you one rule for us?

My point is, despite multiple episodes of functioning temples being vandalised Hindu mobs have not taken to the street to kill the accused- they have let the law take its course even if the judicial system is ineffective. That’s what sets us apart from Pakistan and a hypothetical theocracy like Khalistan where this would be a daily occurrence with minorities.

If they are Sikhs and they were caught by crowd then there was good chance they were lynched. Lynchings are very common in India especially of thieves. Most of times culprits and victims belong to same religion. Many times victims are Dalits and muslims. 

Dalit lynched over motor ‘theft’ in Haryana's Hisar village

48 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

If they are Sikhs and they were caught by crowd then there was good chance they were lynched. Lynchings are very common in India especially of thieves. Most of times culprits and victims belong to same religion. Many times victims are Dalits and muslims. 

Dalit lynched over motor ‘theft’ in Haryana's Hisar village

did you just compare a car with a Bhagwan murti? Seriously?

Again your first line is your personal hypothetical opinion- I have given you countless examples of temples being vandalised ( not cows or car thefts) and how many times have you seen anyone being lynched for it ? Also you didn’t respond to my original question- if the person caught of theft was a Sikh and he was brutally lynched by a mob you’d be ok with it?

the way the narrative has been set is that if anytime ONE Sikh is murdered in india for purely unrelated non related matters - Sikh social media will start their outpouring of ‘india is killing Sikhs’ ‘we want khalistan’.. and to be honest it’s getting a bit nauseating now.

OMFG 

if this is not cold bloody murder then ,i don't know what is shame on people here who are justifying it , calling it be-adbi can go f themself, @Singh bling @Ranvir there is no freaking justification for this,this is straight out of Kerala,bengal type of lynching,i am sorry but one has to own this brutality.

Edited by vayuu1

2 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

OMFG 

if this is not cold bloody murder then ,i don't know what is shame on people here who are justifying it , calling it be-adbi can go f themself, @Singh bling @Ranvir there is no freaking justification for this,this us straight out of Kerala,bengal type of lynching,i sm sorry but one has to own this brutality.

this is a classic case of ‘khundak nikalna’.. there’s already hate against Hindus and up/Bihari workers in the state- this was an excuse just to take out their hate on a mentally challenged person-they way they killed him could be in line with how ISIS do their killings and that’s saying a lot

On 12/23/2021 at 5:19 PM, LordPrabhzy said:

but that’s my point- the Khalsa doesn’t care about how outnumbered you are. But all I see is Sikh handles and khalistani outfits singing praises about the ‘brotherhood’ between Muslims and Sikhs completely oblivious or purposely ignoring the atrocities faced by Sikhs in these two Islamic nations? Do you see the blatant hypocrisy there? 

if you want to keep bringing in unrelated topics like gang rapes- every sane Indian is fed up of the lawlnesss of individuals however people don’t rape based on their religious teachings. There are as many Muslims rapists in india as Hindus- it’s not a religious issue but a criminal issue so let’s not mix the two up. I for one would hang each of these assholes as punishment without a doubt. 

The actual term for my region is Sanatan Dharam.. the word Hindu is a play on the word Indus and residents who live on the other side of the river given to us by invaders- I’m happy to change it to the original term. My point was is there an actual term written in the GGS for ‘sacrilege’? Or maybe that concept was never thought of and you guys decided to use beadbi as you needed something to justify revenge attacks for religious disrespect?

oh really? Why do UP and Biharis come to Punjab? To be workers for Jatt farmers and work in industry because half the Sikh youth are drug addicts and the state needs workers for output of goods and material. As per my knowledge it’s jatts that see them as untouchables and 2nd class citizens,  not hindu punjabis so don’t start the blame game. and you talk about HPs not being under threat.. have you seen one prominent Hindu singer or actor in the punjabi entertainment industry be open about their faith? People like Harish Verma, Sunanda Sharma, Parmish Verma never profess or celebrate there hindu faith publically but have to promote sikhi and going to the gurudwara, because they know full well that if they are ‘ too Hindu’ their careers will be finished in Punjab overnight. Half of the punjabi songs insult Hindus like ‘ bahmana etc etc’ and you say Hindus are not under threat in Punjab.. yeah sure. They are not under threat till they keep their heads down in submission and don’t say anything like they have been doing for decades, if they do speak up the same thing will happen to them what happened to Kashmiri pandits.

to conclude I’m I’m not attacking sikhi, my opposition will always be towards Khalistan Ioving assholes who hate my native country and people of my religion.

Of course numbers matter. Even Guru Gobind Singh knew when a battle was lost and thought it was better to flee and fight another day. It was the case with Genghis Khan as well. Fighting battles like Saragarhi where the odds are impossibly stacked against you are not good. The Khalsa warriors were not brainless lemmings.

There is no brotherhood between Sikhs and Muslims, there is a reason why Punjab in India has the lowest percentage of Muslims out of all states. It's because the Sikhs threw out all of them in 1947. Sadly the number is increasing because of migrants from UP and Bihar, places where Hindus showed apathy and allowed them to stay in large numbers and now they have come to Punjab. Sikhs were even on their way of clearing all Muslims from Delhi until Sardar Patel jumped in.

If it was Sikhs doing horrific things like the Nirbhaya rape you can bet your bottom dollar the whole community's name would be tarnished by the media and the majority Hindu population. That is the case with all minorities. The fact is that Hindus are the ones who make rape threats online even to innocent children like Kohli's daughter.

Do the Hindus of Ludhiana and Jalandhar see the the UP and Bihari Hindus as equals? I have seen them refer to them as Bhaiyas. 

Even though Hindus have been 35 - 40% of Punjab's population they have contributed very little to Punjabi literature and music. Only recently have Hindu singers like Sunanda Sharma, Roshan Prince and Parmish Verma emerged. I have been to Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, pretty much all of the Hindus there speak Hindi as a first language, I have seen it first hand, even in smaller towns like Nawanshahr. So the Hindi speaking HPs are not really the targets of Punjabi music and films. They need to appeal to Sikhs who watch and listen to them. Such has been the lack of Punjabi Hindus showing interest in Punjabi music, film and literature that Hindus outside of Punjab think that Punjab is a 100% Sikh state. I remember telling a Telegu guy I worked with that Punjab was 40% Hindu, he couldn't believe it. That is not because of discrimination, it is due to the Punjabi Hindus lack of interest in joining the Punjabi entertainment industry.

It is a joke that you think the case of Kashmiri Pandits is anything like that of Hindu Punjabis. As I have said the percentage of Hindus in Punjab has increased from around 30/35% to 40% today Kashmiri Pandits have pretty much been eradicated from Kashmir. Nothing similar at all. During the 80s plenty of Sikhs fleed Delhi and Haryana to seek safety in Punjab. 

You live in some fantasy world and love playing the victim. You complain about Punjabi songs insulting Hindus but what about Bollywood films insulting and ridiculing Sikhs, especially in the 90s? Those films are often made by Punjabi Hindus like the Chopras, Johars, Kapoors.

30 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Of course numbers matter. Even Guru Gobind Singh knew when a battle was lost and thought it was better to flee and fight another day. It was the case with Genghis Khan as well. Fighting battles like Saragarhi where the odds are impossibly stacked against you are not good. The Khalsa warriors were not brainless lemmings.

Okay you so you only have the courage when youre much larger in number and in the -Gotcha... changing goalposts to suit the situation but whatever floats your boat bruh

32 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

There is no brotherhood between Sikhs and Muslims, there is a reason why Punjab in India has the lowest percentage of Muslims out of all states. It's because the Sikhs threw out all of them in 1947. Sadly the number is increasing because of migrants from UP and Bihar, places where Hindus showed apathy and allowed them to stay in large numbers and now they have come to Punjab. Sikhs were even on their way of clearing all Muslims from Delhi until Sardar Patel jumped in.

Again i dont care what happened 70 years ago- im talking about the PRESENT... you still haven't addressed the point about handles like Sikhexpo devoting all their energy maligning india for mistreatment of sikhs... but no word to say against Pakistan or Afghanistan where Sikhs and gurudware are almost destructed to extinction? What about your Tonty Tonty fcks SFJ? The map of Khalistan they propose does not even cover the Punjab in Pakistan... do you think we are stupid? Do we not know where this fake narrative of Sikh muslim brotherhood is  being funded from?  Also to add i totally agree with you in the bolded- we def made some mistakes in the past, each and every single muslim should have been sent to Pakistan ( as thats what they wanted)

38 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

I have been to Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, pretty much all of the Hindus there speak Hindi as a first language, I have seen it first hand, even in smaller towns like Nawanshahr.

I dont know how many people from the millions of people that live in these cities you mention speak Hindi exclusively.. if your sample size is like 5 people then youre just silly- i have many friends and relatives from cities in punjab and all of them there are fluent in punjabi, they might speak multiple languages but thats for ease of use- even Hindu Punjabis in the UK i know of, the 2nd generation does not usually speak a word of Hindi, only punjabi and english. I speak Hindi fluently as well as Punjabi, so whats your point? It also makes logical sense, if there is a large number of migrants from a different state to work in farms and factories, being able to communicate with them in a official standard language of India makes sense.. doesnt mean hindus of punjab dont feel the need to speak punjabi..or feel close to it. The entertainment industry should be inclusive regardless but i can bet my bottom dollar if Harish verma decides to campaign for BJP or even promotes going to the mandir etc, his career will be finished.

45 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

such has been the lack of Punjabi Hindus showing interest in Punjabi music,

This point is complete BS lol, the talent and skill is there but they are competing with the Jatt dominated industry- very hard to break in and once youre in, you've essentially got to leave your faith behind to survive.. do you know things have changed so much in the last 10 years? Punjabi music scene is dominating delhi.. when at one point no one spoke punjabi or listened to punjabi songs to now artists like AP Dhillon and Karan Aujla being so popular... the listeners are delhi based punjabi hindus so clearly there is a market for the industry in north india.

50 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Bollywood films insulting and ridiculing Sikhs, especially in the 90s?

again times have changed- people are more aware due to the presence of social media and they have realised what they did in the 90s was wrong and cant continue anymore. If you can give me an example now where this has happened? Unfortunately the ridicule of hindus in punjabi songs hasnt really stopped.

10 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

OMFG 

if this is not cold bloody murder then ,i don't know what is shame on people here who are justifying it , calling it be-adbi can go f themself, @Singh bling @Ranvir there is no freaking justification for this,this is straight out of Kerala,bengal type of lynching,i am sorry but one has to own this brutality.

What's next? If you fail to cover your head while entering the Gurudwara, will you get lynched as well?

People are regressing wisdom wise everywhere.

19 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Okay you so you only have the courage when youre much larger in number and in the -Gotcha... changing goalposts to suit the situation but whatever floats your boat bruh

Again i dont care what happened 70 years ago- im talking about the PRESENT... you still haven't addressed the point about handles like Sikhexpo devoting all their energy maligning india for mistreatment of sikhs... but no word to say against Pakistan or Afghanistan where Sikhs and gurudware are almost destructed to extinction? What about your Tonty Tonty fcks SFJ? The map of Khalistan they propose does not even cover the Punjab in Pakistan... do you think we are stupid? Do we not know where this fake narrative of Sikh muslim brotherhood is  being funded from?  Also to add i totally agree with you in the bolded- we def made some mistakes in the past, each and every single muslim should have been sent to Pakistan ( as thats what they wanted)

I dont know how many people from the millions of people that live in these cities you mention speak Hindi exclusively.. if your sample size is like 5 people then youre just silly- i have many friends and relatives from cities in punjab and all of them there are fluent in punjabi, they might speak multiple languages but thats for ease of use- even Hindu Punjabis in the UK i know of, the 2nd generation does not usually speak a word of Hindi, only punjabi and english. I speak Hindi fluently as well as Punjabi, so whats your point? It also makes logical sense, if there is a large number of migrants from a different state to work in farms and factories, being able to communicate with them in a official standard language of India makes sense.. doesnt mean hindus of punjab dont feel the need to speak punjabi..or feel close to it. The entertainment industry should be inclusive regardless but i can bet my bottom dollar if Harish verma decides to campaign for BJP or even promotes going to the mandir etc, his career will be finished.

This point is complete BS lol, the talent and skill is there but they are competing with the Jatt dominated industry- very hard to break in and once youre in, you've essentially got to leave your faith behind to survive.. do you know things have changed so much in the last 10 years? Punjabi music scene is dominating delhi.. when at one point no one spoke punjabi or listened to punjabi songs to now artists like AP Dhillon and Karan Aujla being so popular... the listeners are delhi based punjabi hindus so clearly there is a market for the industry in north india.

again times have changed- people are more aware due to the presence of social media and they have realised what they did in the 90s was wrong and cant continue anymore. If you can give me an example now where this has happened? Unfortunately the ridicule of hindus in punjabi songs hasnt really stopped.

No my points are very valid about the Punjabi music industry. Punjabi Hindu singers have only recently emerged because they have only now shown interest. Back in the 1960s and 1970s singing was seen as a very low class profession in Punjab (maybe in the rest of India too?). There is a 'low caste' known as marasi and pretty much all singers used to belong to this caste, they are very talented people. Very popular singers Yamla Jatt and Chamkila were also low caste and straddled the line between Hindu and Sikh. Then the jatts emerged with Gurdas Maan in the 1980s and other 'middle castes' joined in. The famous song Putt Jattan De is actually sung by a Ramgarhia Sikh Surinder Shinda. The Khatri, Brahmin and Lala Hindus thought that being a Punjabi singer was beneath them until very recently, just as the jatts thought it was beneath them in the 60s and 70s. There are no famous Sikh Khatri Punjabi singers either, Daler Mehndi and Mika Singh have always had more success outside of Punjab, their music has never really targeted the audience of Punjab. Furthermore Punjabi music has always had its root in village culture, Sikhs are the clear majority in villages and Hindus are the majority in towns and cities.

Can you give me an example of a Hindu equivalent of Maharaja Ranjit Singh's empire, in the sense that Hindus were the clear minority but still ruled. Sikhs conquered half of Afghanistan for godsake, and that is why places like Peshawar are in Pakistan today instead of Afghanistan. Can you also give me a Hindu example of what Sikhs did in 1947  again where being a minority in a region but still inflicting more damage on the other side. No 'Dharmic' faith has ever conquered a muslim land but Sikhs did it in Afghanistan.

There are 700 Sikh in Afghanistan and 20,000 in Pakistan. Absolute miniscule numbers, they cannot make any impact whatsoever with such numbers. However there are 4.5 million Hindus in Pakistan and they have never done anything. Sikhs have fought back against Muslims rioters in Hyderabad and UP, despite being outnumbered. The only Hindus I have seen doing this are the brave Tamil Tigers. Otherwise Hindus only fight when they have very clear numbers on their side.

Look Punjabi Hindus have a preference and love for Hindi, you can deny it all you want but it is there. My sample size was not 5. Literally every shop I visited in Amritsar and Jalandhar which was owned by Hindus the owners spoke Hindi. I have nothing against it. The DAV colleges in Punjab are also Hindi oriented. Again in the literary world Punjabi Hindus have pretty much done nothing apart from the great Shiv Kumar Batalvi. The famous Punjab Kesari newspaper is in Hindi. All signs in Mandirs are written in Hindi, not just the Devanagari script is used but the actual words and grammar are Hindi. It's the same case in most Hindu owned shops in towns and cities.

This is also a reason why there are so few Punjabi Hindu singers and with time Punjabi Hindus are moving even closer to Hindi, many of them living in Punjab cannot speak Punjabi. It's a bit like the Pakistani Punjabis move towards Urdu but maybe not as much.

The word Punjabi has become synonymous with Sikhs now because Sikhs have kept Punjabi language, literature and music alive.

Edited by Ranvir

Guru Gobind’s war cry was Jai Bhavani. Sikhi Pant was an off-shot of warrior Hindutva where every Hindu family would give up one son. For the Khalsa. What a fall from grace that they have turned monotheistic as mullahs believing in Beadbi (blasphem(

“"A Sikh should not accept Prasad from a Hindu temple. A follower of a Guru should neither accept nor eat such Prasad, he can offer it to any bird or animal. After this he should wash his hands" - Sikh priest. ”

What about Hindus visiting Gurudwara and contributing to Langar?

https://x.com/pun_fact/status/1700910113484046668?s=46

Edited by coffee_rules

These singers sang Krishna bhajan as kirtan in a Gurudwara were accused of Beadbi . 
These Sikhs were accused of committing "beadbi," as Sikh Rehat Maryada says it is against worshipping any other god or goddess

Are these organizations authentic authorized by the SGPC?

https://x.com/arya_anviksha_/status/1700469014118506955?s=46

Edited by coffee_rules

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Guru Gobind’s war cry was Jai Bhavani. Sikhi Pant was an off-shot of warrior Hindutva where every Hindu family would give up one son. For the Khalsa. What a fall from grace that they have turned monotheistic as mullahs believing in Beadbi (blasphem(

“"A Sikh should not accept Prasad from a Hindu temple. A follower of a Guru should neither accept nor eat such Prasad, he can offer it to any bird or animal. After this he should wash his hands" - Sikh priest. ”

What about Her NRIs visiting Gurudwara and contributing to lander?

https://x.com/pun_fact/status/1700910113484046668?s=46

Pak  ISI has deeply infiltrated Sikh leadership...  very difficult situation in Punjab

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

These singers sang Krishna bhajan as kirtan in a Gurudwara were accused of Beadbi . 
These Sikhs were accused of committing "beadbi," as Sikh Rehat Maryada says it is against worshipping any other god or goddess

Sikhism is following slowly the other minority in India 

On 9/12/2023 at 1:07 AM, coffee_rules said:

Sikhism is not Hinduism, how hard is that to understand? I would not go to a Buddhist temple and start singing Sikh Shabads because I understand that it is a different religion. Likewise a Christian would not go to Synagogue and sing Christian hymns. If you don't like it then don't go. There are thousands of mandirs in Punjab where you can freely sing Hindu Bhajans so what is the need to sing them in a Gurdwara. Sikhism is a monotheistic faith and it is clearly mentioned in the Guru Granth Sahib several times. It does not make the faith anti Hindu, its just different. Neither Sikhs or Buddhists consider themselves Hindus or Sanatanis.

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Sikhism is not Hinduism, how hard is that to understand? I would not go to a Buddhist temple and start singing Sikh Shabads because I understand that it is a different religion. Likewise a Christian would not go to Synagogue and sing Christian hymns. If you don't like it then don't go. There are thousands of mandirs in Punjab where you can freely sing Hindu Bhajans so what is the need to sing them in a Gurdwara. Sikhism is a monotheistic faith and it is clearly mentioned in the Guru Granth Sahib several times. It does not make the faith anti Hindu, its just different. Neither Sikhs or Buddhists consider themselves Hindus or Sanatanis.

Do you know the re-igniting of Ram Mandir was started by some Nihang Sikhs in 1949. Sangh locals  and Sikhs saved the Golden Temple in 1947 from Muslims. Guru Nanak has traveled all over India and has reverered the Vedas in Granth, Guru Govind had a Bhagwa flag with Jai Bhavani as his war cry. It was never a different religion, but was considered a panth or a sect just like the Nath panth., western and Brit chatoos have brainwashed Sikhs into this Khalsa mindset. Don’t listen to sermons from your ISI sponsored gurdwaras! 

See this video

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Do you know the re-igniting of Ram Mandir was started by some Nihang Sikhs in 1949. Sangh locals  and Sikhs saved the Golden Temple in 1947 from Muslims. Guru Nanak has traveled all over India and has reverered the Vedas in Granth, Guru Govind had a Bhagwa flag with Jai Bhavani as his war cry. It was never a different religion, but was considered a panth or a sect just like the Nath panth., western and Brit chatoos have brainwashed Sikhs into this Khalsa mindset. Don’t listen to sermons from your ISI sponsored gurdwaras! 

See this video

You will never understand. And calling Sikhism a sect of Hinduism is offensive and stupid. It's like saying Islam is a Jewish sect, or I could say Hinduism is a sect of the Indus Valley Civilization. 

I don't know how many times I have to tell you, Sikhism just believes in the one god and there are specific verses in the Guru Granth Sahibs saying that this God is above any other Gods, just read the scriptures and see for yourself. There are verses criticising the practices of Islam and Hinduism in there but I won't get into those here, besides every religion is blasphemous to every other.