Team for WI/ Sri lanka T20Is at home

Lone Wolf

100% there, for what? Axar is a taller, worse version of Jadeja. The rest are "IPL" upstarts at best. We frankly don't have time to test the best combination with these guys because conditions in Oz are totally different. We'll really have to fall back to experience - for some good players, not all of them of course.

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Don't expect Tyagi to be there anytime soon or heck 3-4 years.  Sakariya Unadkat & other Trundlers including Hrashal Patel will be first in line according to selectors & TM @express bowling

Gambhir was bashing this bowling attack in Hindi commentary so there's one sane voice in Indian cricket 

Alongwith Gambhir i do find Irfan Pathan also who talks about modern cricket and right approach,

If not some foreign coach,i would definitely back Pathan to take up national coaching asap

Just now, Suhaan said:

Alongwith Gambhir i do find Irfan Pathan also who talks about modern cricket and right approach,

If not some foreign coach,i would definitely back Pathan to take up national coaching asap

Like both Pathan bros...  Yusuf even at his age looks like a gifted power hitter.  Can teach youngsters about a stable base head position & bat swing.  I hope he gets involved with some IPl team/NCA soon. 

Guys like Abhishek Samad SRK  U19 guy Hangargekar could benefit from him. 

On 1/21/2022 at 11:48 AM, Lone Wolf said:

Like both Pathan bros...  Yusuf even at his age looks like a gifted power hitter.  Can teach youngsters about a stable base head position & bat swing.  I hope he gets involved with some IPl team/NCA soon. 

Guys like Abhishek Samad SRK  U19 guy Hangargekar could benefit from him. 

yes, yusuf was a genuine power hitter. played some compelling knocks in short career. the 100 against NZ, the T20 chase with pathan bros, the exploits in ODIs against SA, etc.

After the debacle of SA series, they would be desperate to win. So there wont be any experimentation against WI/SL home series.

Bhuvi will be dropped for sure and maybe Ashwin will rested. Bumrah will be rested too.

Rest of the team will remain the same and Rohit will be back as skipper.

People who are expecting Bishnoi, Shaw, Harshal Patel etc. will be up for disappointment.

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

After the debacle of SA series, they would be desperate to win. So there wont be any experimentation against WI/SL home series.

Bhuvi will be dropped for sure and maybe Ashwin will rested. Bumrah will be rested too.

Rest of the team will remain the same and Rohit will be back as skipper.

People who are expecting Bishnoi, Shaw, Harshal Patel etc. will be up for disappointment.

we will have the same old, same old: even boobi "shoaib" kumar will probably play

Kuch bhi kar ghonchu kl ko captaincy se hato. Atleast when he ll have pressure he ll try to play fast to save his sorry @$$.And plz kick out all knuckle bowlers even though faster one gets belted invest in them. Play Tyagi ( this guy is must), Siraj, Saini, Prasidh ( thigh he also looks meek to me) . Bring new spinners from u 19 than this Ashwin, chahal.