Australia tour of Pakistan - 3 tests, 3 ODIs and 1 t20i

3 hours ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

apparently Peshawar is in india since today, judging by the amount of news coverage india has made sure to be done about that beloved city. hahahahaha pathetic insecurity 

That is your reaction to now reported 56 lives lost in another sectarian violence in your country? What a sad existence

Imppressive by pakistan. Exposed cummins again. Flat dead pitch I know. Shami is far better than Cummins In Asia, west indies and even in s.africa. 

Rip to lives lost in the blast. Sad news.

Edited by Jay
5 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

57 people have been killed in Peshawar  Mosque blast which is not that far from pindi. I doubt that the tour will continue. 

It wont take much for Australia to pull out, with the players already hurting from Warne's death.

The return home is imminent.

30 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Feel for the Aussies.  Too much to cope with.  Warne's shocking death , to be followed by a 0-3 whitewash (assuming the tour goes on).     

I think there is a clear opportunity to pull the plug here, a lot going on.

The decision will be based on the security issues due to the bomb blast, which is then amplified by the death of Warne. A lot of these cricketers are close to Warnie.

1 hour ago, Serpico said:

You're enjoying the terrorist attacks, a bit too much. There are other ways to troll pak posters

Yes I ll enjoy it more if tour get cancelled. Any issue ? I don't have any sympathy for pakistan and anything they go through..they rip what they sow.

41 minutes ago, Jay said:

Crushing defeat incoming for Aussies. Maybe 2 0 or 2-1 series I guess.

Last month,  many posters here on ICF were confidently suggesting that aussies would easily win this series , if they arrive with a full strength team. 

They probably read too much into the aussie tour of india (2017) where they put india under lot of pressure.   But they conveniently chose to ignore the fact that the same aussie team could not beat toygers in the same year little later.   

I have seen the aussies getting too much hype only in ICF. Fact is they have always been **** in the subcontinent. 

Edited by Frustrated