Australia tour of Pakistan - 3 tests, 3 ODIs and 1 t20i

2 minutes ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

he doesn't, he's the captain of Pakistan "Shaheens' Team. and has been for many years. Literally been scoring so much runs in domestic and overseas tours. recently vs SL A he put up a ton while batting out of position as an opener. and mind you 5 of the current players of SL team in SL vs Ind match were there including embuldeniya.

His age is catching to him, his LA and FC record is stellar, but Azhar bcc has been using seniority to stable his position. Dont let his current knock fool you, he has been averaging 37 since last 3 years, which includes series with zimbabwe

i know. injustice to fawad as well. 

1 minute ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

dude stick to bias for all your worth, Tri format is not even discussable as rizwan is leagues ahead. But in Tests only, here's a reality check for you to go cry in the corner for with that overrated hack.

TESTS ONLY

Rizwan average in australia 45

Rizwan average in england 41

Rizwan average in new zealand 43

Rizwan average in SA yet to bat

Rizwan average at home 57

Pant average in australia 62

Pant average in england 23

Pant average in new zealand 15

Pant average in south africa 37

Pant average at home 74

Lorai ka phest wk batsman, fluke honeymoon period in australia and statpadding at home. useless everywhere else he plays and mind you he has a good sample size in each country.

Rizwan can play in every condition and is a superior glovesman by far. If that doesnt dazzle you, then i hope you stick to ipl

So Rizwan is better in Eng and Nz? Even if we ignore the fact that both of them rolled out roads against Pakistan and scored 500+ in those series, thats just 2 places. Pant is miles ahead at home and in Aus and he is 5 years younger

rizwan is better in n.z 100%. he is better vs swing. he outperformed pant in england but yes those pitches happen to be a bit flat. 

swing friendly pitch = rizwan 

bounce pitch = pant 

spin = pant

flat road = more or less equal i guess?

pant has struggled in west indies, n.z and to an extent in england. 

excelled everywhere else. 

rizwan is more solid everywhere but doesnt excel as much as pant in non swing friendly wickets. 

i wouldnt mind either keeper but i am happy with pant. 

match winner btw probably pant.

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Absolute borefest on a third class pitch.  No Pace no bounce ultra slow turn too..  Ball barely coming over knee roll...  Just pathetic for cricket.  

Even our Rajkot flat beds have more pace than this Pindi track. 

atleast game is on. super boring though. Lets just hope to see a full series first. pakistan need to win vs aussies period. Try and win 2 0 or 2 - 1 atleast.

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

atleast game is on. super boring though. Lets just hope to see a full series first. pakistan need to win vs aussies period. Try and win 2 0 or 2 - 1 atleast.

I don't think Aussies will roll over that easily...  They probably thought this pitch will assist pace as it used to do in 2000's but not the case anymore.  Expecting at least one win from Aussies..  Especially if they win the toss. 

25 minutes ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

Cant get over that sound, im so glad cricket has returned, seriously as a cricket fan in general the home feeling was missed so much!

Congratulations. 

I have always genuinely wanted Pakistan to host teams at home after getting tired of the lifeless UAE. Of course with Pakistan, you never know when the plug gets out of the socket again but it's good for cricket in general if you guys get regular top class cricket at home. 

6 minutes ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

you havent done your hw. Pakistani pitches detiorate significantly on 4th and 5th day. chances of collapses will occur as much as chances of not getting a wicket in the first 2 days.

To excel on pakistani pitches, the team must be perfectly all round in all 3 categories, Bat, Pace, Spin. The team with more all rounders and superstars in the three categories will more often then not emerge winners on these pitches.

For these conditions Aussies pace is useless. Spin is ok. Batting is God if Smith labu warner fire. 

Bowling depends on shaheen and spinners for pakistan

13 minutes ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

you havent done your hw. Pakistani pitches detiorate significantly on 4th and 5th day. chances of collapses will occur as much as chances of not getting a wicket in the first 2 days.

To excel on pakistani pitches, the team must be perfectly all round in all 3 categories, Bat, Pace, Spin. The team with more all rounders and superstars in the three categories will more often then not emerge winners on these pitches.

Ghanta...  Karachi pitch vs SA was turning on Day 1..  Pindi pitch had decent bounce as well.  Go watch highlights lodu...  Phuddu pitch bnai hai ye 

23 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Australians are not in right frame of mind. I expect them to fold on a pitch where they can easily make 600 runs if they show some applicaiton.

That's a lame excuse. Warne is a legend and he died. If anything they should want to win the test series for him. If they Bend over warney won't be happy. I don't think they will win the series anyway. 2-1 or 2 0 pakistam. 

Palistan zindabad.